• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Story Night tonight, 7pm Pac time....Theme: Honoring a Friend

G

Just a reminder, Story Night will be this Tuesday, February 19 @ 7pm Pacific time at the Golden Unicorn in Wispwood Shire.

Tonight we will honor both an ally and friend of the Shire, the departed Knight Py Lethius. The theme will be any stories you wish to tell of this great Knight's courage, or any stories you wish to tell in his honor.

As always, any stories you wish to tell are welcome at story night, even those that do not adhere to our theme.

Location of the Unicorn is below. If you need a gate to the event, send me a pidgeon (ICQ 4842047).

G

7pm pacific time, so another 1.5 hours from the time of this post.

R

Rykus

Wish I could attend. I hope someone will be recording the stories.

imported_Falon of Eldor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and she was in the house waiting for the night to begin.

So *shrugs*....no more stories for them!

ps - it was only blindside that she got the count screen for. my apologies for including all KOC on the list. they are all honorable and decent players.

imported_Falon of Eldor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for hosting story night.

Once it settled down it was nice to hear some glory stories.

Next week we going to hear some dragon stories!

G

Well if I am able to attend next week, Ima gonna bring a big ol' can o' RAID !!

*grins*

The Unicorn Tavern seemed to have an issue with a big fat ugly bug infestation tonite !

Not like 4 deaths upon me ever stops me from continuing me story !!

D

Dor of Sonoma

Arrgghhh!

I am devastated that I did not hear of this until now.

I would have definitely attended. :-\

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
had a goodtime again, great stories and a little excitement outside... Ill be there for the next one if Im on.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

ps - it was only blindside that she got the count screen for. my apologies for including all KOC on the list. they are all honorable and decent players.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea that gate was for them to get to chaos! I did good!! OMG?! WTF?!!?

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Well if I am able to attend next week, Ima gonna bring a big ol' can o' RAID !!

*grins*

The Unicorn Tavern seemed to have an issue with a big fat ugly bug infestation tonite !

Not like 4 deaths upon me ever stops me from continuing me story !!

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for the blaze bandana, can you make me a good one so i can bless it?

icq 310357344 tyty

G

*sighs*

Would that I could have been there, but for some strange reason, I could not cast any lightning spells in my home last night... all power seemed to be lost.

*kicks passing electrical engineer, just in case it's his fault*

G

yeh I can, I think I still have more blaze reward bod cloth left in the bank. I will check my reward bod cloth colors.

I made that bandana ages ago, before I even had the 120 tailoring and 100 arms lore.

I got home and put on a blaze feather hat with really high %%% I figured that one was made after legendary tailoring &amp; 100 lore.

imported_Falon of Eldor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wait......no one sent a Wahhhmbulance to me? After taking a break....and reflecting on my earlier posts I realized...I came to the boards and cried about being killed! And then further took out my frustrations by being rude and obnoxious during players stories. *shakes head in shame*. My apologies to all.

And yes, it was a very nice gesture by Lady Miranda to give Lord Puffy her blaze bandana when he asked for it so he could look more dashing. It was nice of him to acknowledge her gift to him here.

Happy happy joy joy!

G

Well ya see, when that big fuglie bug come knock me down, my bandana flew clear across the stage from off me head and about landed clear up by the bar. Puffy picked it up smitten with the blazen hue, matching his outfit, of me blazened bandana and asked if he could have it. 'Why of course' said I.

That big buttugly bug though, it had bad breath I swear...no manners at all, it kept interrupting stories.......... aye next time, I am in shire tavern, Ima bringing me a can of RAID !

Bruin...yall may also need to slap up some roach traps in there !

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

wait......no one sent a Wahhhmbulance to me? After taking a break....and reflecting on my earlier posts I realized...I came to the boards and cried about being killed! And then further took out my frustrations by being rude and obnoxious during players stories. *shakes head in shame*. My apologies to all.

And yes, it was a very nice gesture by Lady Miranda to give Lord Puffy her blaze bandana when he asked for it so he could look more dashing. It was nice of him to acknowledge her gift to him here.

Happy happy joy joy!

[/ QUOTE ]

If next week is storytime about dragons i got a super story

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

For whom?

imported_Falon of Eldor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*grins*

Only those that are actually banned. Not those who are whined about...

@ Lord Puffy; It is Bruin that sets the theme, and the bans (hehe) but considering all.... dragon stories might be appropriate.

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

*grins*

Only those that are actually banned. Not those who are whined about... .

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay.. Can ya spell it out for me and give me a clear answer? I can't make heads or tails out of that reply.

imported_Falon of Eldor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No one will get stories who are banned. Bannings will happen based upon the rules of the Whispwood Tavern. I do not have a list of those rules, but most know generally what they consist of. Bannings do not happen bc some noob gets killed afk and then cries about it.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

yea that gate was for them to get to chaos! I did good!! OMG?! WTF?!!?

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

Lord_Puffy
Babbling Loonie

Reged: 03/09/06
Loc: NEW ENGLAND Re: My first experience with uber gimpness! [Re: Cyanide_Mage]
#7633850 - 02/19/08 01:46 PM Edit Reply Quote

when have i ever claimed or bragged about being good??

*waits for the peopel to search threw endless posts for something*

[/ QUOTE ]

THE SEARCH IS OVER!

[/ QUOTE ]

You got me there, but thats a good thing
i laughed tho Good morning siege.