• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stop by the Luna burning plot...

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
and say Hi to Drake and Lord Doctor. 2 players you've probably never heard of before. They've been camping the plot for 2 days straight now. Gee, I wonder what they're doing. Bring your tracker and see for yourself. Come back in 8 or 9 hours and see again for yourself...

S

SLACK

and say Hi to Drake and Lord Doctor. 2 players you've probably never heard of before. They've been camping the plot for 2 days straight now. Gee, I wonder what they're doing. Bring your tracker and see for yourself. Come back in 8 or 9 hours and see again for yourself...
OK call me Simple Jack but I don't get it......
Is it supposed to be a viable plot soon or something?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Supposedly all of the burning plots are slowly dying, leaving a plot to place.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow, this board is a pretty good indicator of the life of the shard as well, now ain't it?

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cant help but be upset that the housing rules were not implemented with these plots. Seems that no matter what the shard, the scripters are going to come out ahead again with the luna homes.

S

Sindris

Wow, this board is a pretty good indicator of the life of the shard as well, now ain't it?
Its well known, even to those of us who play on LA that its a mostly dead shard. Besides, I already added input on this subject on the thread you created on this exact same thing on UHall.

I share your frustration and I have spoken out loud to the two ******bags that are holding up the clearing of that plot. Of course they can't see my comments on account of the fact that they AREN'T ****ING THERE!!! Just their toons sitting idly waiting to script a house into existence. A pestilence on them!

S

StifledArgument

I agree, our shard is slow, but mainly I didn't reply when this was posted because I don't have anything I can say that will make a difference. Do I think it sucks? Heck yeah. Do I wish they would do something? Absolutely. Will venting here in our forums change that? Nope.

I have stated my piece on your main thread, other than ranting about how I wish I had a chance at this and this scripter should die in a fire or get eaten by rabid hyenas, there is nothing else I can say.

T

Tycolby

Just release some GDs around that area, its not like anyone will do anything to you for it now a days. If they do then just say you were scripting and they will leave you alone.

S

SeverusSnape

What's funny that the GM's know about this, but they can not do anything because the scripters are not doing anything illegal. Lets face it, one of them are bound to get the plot and they are going to sell it for cash. Our voices being heard here doesn't matter anymore even for a dead shard.

S

StifledArgument

So this shard is dead? I just created a character on LA and this is depressing news.
This shard is low population. Lake Austin even 2 years ago was low population. I wouldn't say dead...I see people all the time, and I myself am a returning player. I have seen several others too. And if I could just get my other half to come back we might be able to snag his family as well (scary thought for any of you who might have remembered Simple Caveman)

If you came here for heavy traffic and lots of people, then this is not the place for you. If you want some of the nicest people who play this game on one shard, then you are in the right place!

W

woohoo68

If you came here for heavy traffic and lots of people, then this is not the place for you.
I don't like heavy population. But...I don't like dead either. Of course I will stick around to check it out further before I make any kind of decision stay or go. Right now I am just enjoying the game play.

S

StifledArgument

I don't know if I would consider LA "dead", but that depends on if you think Atlantic is "busy" or if you came from a game that has a ton of people.

I hope you stay, I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the type of people on the server.

Sorry for the derailment Garth, I am still ticked at the scripter.

LunaCityVendors

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Supposedly all of the burning plots are slowly dying, leaving a plot to place.
Hmm..havent noticed any burning plots gone that have been there a long time.. i have however noticed a few "OSI" old banned homes have been removed some time in the last 3 months or so

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It seems that Camper Drake either moved on to another shard, or was jailed....no clue. What sucks is, Draconi and team put some fires out, but haven't touched ours. Atlantic...which is already so bogged down with Luna vendors, got their fire put out, but no one is touching ours, or the DSFASFA mini towers....yeah I know I know...they're busy with SA Beta...whatever...it would take 5 seconds to put our Luna fire out, and maybe 5 minutes of code to have the small towers go away next server maintenance...

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
They're delaying our drop until they get the DSFASFA house list, as they'll be dropping those at the same time.