• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stone Suit

Tarquinn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey folks!

I am in need of a Stone suit or two for my Garg Thrower. If you got the skills to pay the bills shoot me a PM and lets work something out!

Cheers!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Do Shame not drop Garg armor, not sure about Stone armor, else maybe Ter Mur /Abyss. Maybe you can put together a suit, maybe with room for some of the mods you need.
Anyone know the trick to craft expensive stone armor, I tryed but failed.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am interested in what mods etc this armor would have and how many pieces.

Tarquinn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I was thinking a full suit with 70 resist except for 75 in both energy and fire for wraith form. I would also need LMC, SI, MR, MI for one suit, and another suit LRC with half the MI and SI or as much as would fit after the resists are done.

I mainly wanted the stone armor for the LMC bonus, I currently have a mishmash suit acquired from hunting in Ter Mur but finding pieces that work well together is a feat in and of itself.