• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stone Enhanced 1.1.1 and Copper Enhanced 1.8.1 released...

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Stone Enhanced:

V 1.1.1
- Added in Small Atlas mod, changed format in XML to fit the gump better (IMO). Removes MapWindow.LUA from Source

V 1.1
- Many font changes to UO Classic for a new look to the UI as a whole.
- Overhead Names, Overhead Chat, and Damage Numbers can now be hotswapped for the new fonts.
- New Fonts added to Copper Enhanced:
- - Arial Narrow
- - Kingthings Exeter
- - Magic Medieval
- - Tenace SSi
- - Times New Roman
- - Times New Roman Bold
- - UO Classic

Copper Enhanced:

V 1.8.1
- Added in Small Atlas mod, changed format in XML to fit the gump better (IMO). Removes MapWindow.LUA from Source

V 1.8
- Open On Startup Mod removed to solve a UI conflict
- Updated a couple of the new icons to better fit the skin (Actions)
- Added in back end Font support
- Overhead Names, Overhead Chat, and Damage Numbers can now be hotswapped for the new fonts.
- New Fonts added to Copper Enhanced:
- - Arial Narrow
- - Kingthings Exeter
- - Magic Medieval
- - Tenace SSi
- - Times New Roman
- - Times New Roman Bold
- - UO Classic

You should be able to do a general replace of Stone and be ok, Copper you will want to delete the old version before installing the new one.

As usual, they're at the exchange or here:

Copper Enhanced 1.8.1

Stone Enhanced 1.1.1

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
New bard buffs not showing in Copper Enhanced 1.8.1.

W

woody_cats

love the new stone as a matter of fact last night you caused the reopening of 3 accts. My one broher who used to play and quit and is forever teasing me uo ugly and ec is horrid happened to walk in on me playing with stone said now that i could play with. next thing I know got a call get over to my house not that you can help. due to your excellant instruction made him speechless when i downloaded stone and cooper for him. transferred some macroe setups from my accts to his and had him totally set in about an hour.
My nephew joking told me that i am no longer his old computer unsavey aunt.
Told him i owe it all to the people on the ec forum.

Zolaf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can anyone help me...I am a noob at this. I dont understand how to take the file and where to put it so the client uses this font instead of my original one...

...nevermind i used the tutorial. I wish they would have at least added a few fonts by themselves though..lol. thanks for th help!

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry what are the differences between copper and stone? just the color?

and also did they remove the target nearest enemy from the mousewheel??

edit never mind, had legacy target on..

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yes, the difference between the two is the style used for the textures.

Once I have access to an upcoming UI package that is being worked on, I might end up rewriting both of these to use that package's system. The Enhancements will still be there as will the looks as a whole, just the back end will be different.