• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stone Countertops and Customizing

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello! Quick question. I have put "stone countertops" in my custom house. Now, I have decided there are a few things I would like to change with the house. If I go into customization mode, will my stone tables go *poof*?

Firedutch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They sure will....what you have to do is lock each piece down before you go into deco mode...I usually do this 3 times to insure I have picked up each piece.

Remember though that at server up, your lock downs on the stone table will go away....so just make it standard practice to lock down each piece before you ever go into customization mode on your house.

This is from experience as I lost over 40 DC stone table tops once forgetting to lock down each piece before going into design mode.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does this still work on the stone tables? I think sarsmi said this no longer works on gazas you have to lose those every time you go go into custom mode. Ouch on the loss of the DC tables. I have verite counter tops, so I really really don't want to lose those!

Firedutch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I redesigned my place about a month ago and locking them down worked and kept them from disappearing on me. Haven't tried since then to confirm though.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does this still work on the stone tables? I think sarsmi said this no longer works on gazas you have to lose those every time you go go into custom mode. Ouch on the loss of the DC tables. I have verite counter tops, so I really really don't want to lose those!
Pretty sure it still works. If you try to lock something down and can't it will give you a message "that cannot be locked down!" or something like that.