• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Stolen Loot

EM_Troubadour

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
The Shadow is dead.
Killed by one he would wed.
The Thief earned what he got.
May Rotgut's guts rot.

But where is the loot.
Stolen by the old coot.
Many treasures disappeared,
Lost Forever 'tis feared.

What was lost shall be found.
If you look all around.
Look up and look down.
At the request of the Crown.​

Please join us on April 29th, 2014 at 7:00pm in the EM Hall in Britain as we try to recover the stolen loot. (This is a Thievery event - Stealing skill will be needed).

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this may sound silly but is the "snooping" skill going to be needed for this event? I see that you specifically say stealing will be needed. I am just curious.

EM_Troubadour

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
It is not required, but I can see where it would be useful given the nature of Siege.

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How much stealing will be required? Can a newby thief partake or just people with GM stealing?

Thanks, Singularity....

EM_Troubadour

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
With Stealing - the more skill, the better.

While you can participate with less than 100 stealing - you'd be more in a "spotter" role working with another thief.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know this is kinda last minute but...........the 7pm start time, is that EST?

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was a fun event tonight but my legs are sooo tired :pint: Need a drink after all that running:pirate:

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the event was a lot of fun. more involved than I thought but it was a great time!!!

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For posterity, would it be possible to list the names of the fifteen items that were recovered?

EM_Troubadour

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
I think it might be fun for everyone to list their loot here and see if we can get everyone to fess up. *grins*

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Im fessin Im fessin. I got on late but did head to Wind and on the way back out after you listed what was still out there I did find, tada, A Masterpiece Painting By Alberta Giacco Stolen by The Shadow. (The red color one). It was fun looking. It took me about 4 times trying at 120 skill to grab it.

Becca

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I shall tell you of the stolen loot I found stashed in a room at the inn in New Magincia. It was a gem encrusted globe.

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I may have been the first to find one, a string of pearls in Cove, but that ended up being the only one I came across myself. I did, however, purloin a number of others on someone else's behalf, one of which, a marble vase from Delucia, was gifted to me.

Kelden

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found a blackthorn bust thing in buccs den.

Only had 100 stealing on... so i had to call in the pro-thief hoffs to help get it :)

Just a Dude

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Awesomeness times two: Gem encrusted mask, and a Golden Music Box (does not work with the gears).
*LEGENDS RULES!!!

you know you love me.

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found the Golden silverware in East Brit and the red harp which I also had to call in the pro-thief Hoffs to assist with.

Troop

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found a ring titled, "The Signet Ring of The Sultan of Nujel'm Stolen by the Shadow". I found it in Occlo in one of the little farm houses. I had to call in Hoffs for assistance in retrieving the ring.
Thanks for a great event.

Last edited:

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found 2(two) items the night of the event:

A Golden Vase Stolen By The Shadow(blaze orange color)....................which I found in the city of Nujelm

and

A Masterpiece Painting By Alberta Giacco Stolen by The Shadow(green/pinkish color).......................which I found in the city of Mistas

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I got a Jade Statue of a Pegasus, (Gooch was on my team also along with Vinny,) And Gooch Got a Vase I forget what color. And a set of silver ware that was blazed.

EM_Troubadour

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
I found the Golden silverware in East Brit and the red harp which I also had to call in the pro-thief Hoffs to assist with.
*Checks notes* The Harp *should* have been the one in East Brit. I believe the tableware were in Umbra (Necro house up on the mountain) and the community center in Skara Brae.

EM_Troubadour

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Looks like 13 of the 15 have been listed. The remaining two were "A Jade Vase Stolen by the Shadow" (In the building just north of the Zento Stables) and "Golden Tableware" (There were two of these - one facing east and the other south. On was in Umbra and the other in Skara Brae).

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When can we do another of these, Troubadour? ;)

EM_Troubadour

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Time will tell. It is a fun event - but one that is hard to work into an overall story-line.