• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

still missing the DEV-Forum on stratics

D

Der Rock

i still miss this forum, because it was easy to follow the posts of the dev´s,
ok, last time the dev´s posts are more rare then the arti 12 spawn in doom ;)
but i hope in the future we will read more often again from the dev´s.
so, can we get this forum back ?
thx

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*laughs*

oh nm, I already been called a troll this morning, so Im gonna shutup.

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would be nice but they don't really like talking to us much unless they have to. Its always privacy this and we cant talk about that. I wish they would just be more open with us about everything spoilers and all.

drinkbeerallday

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well let's see what happens after tonight. hopefully when this town hall is over and their kids go off to school again they will start posting again.

_zigzag_

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i still miss this forum, because it was easy to follow the posts of the dev´s,
ok, last time the dev´s posts are more rare then the arti 12 spawn in doom ;)
but i hope in the future we will read more often again from the dev´s.
so, can we get this forum back ?
thx
The 'Dev forum' will not be making a return. You all post here for 'the devs' anyhoo :D

If you're looking for the posts by various devlopers, the 'Dev Feedback' section on the main page will take you there. I do still have a few links to fix but most will take you to a list of their posts. Broken or missing links will be fixed by Monday :)

T

Tazar

The 'Dev forum' will not be making a return. You all post here for 'the devs' anyhoo :D

If you're looking for the posts by various devlopers, the 'Dev Feedback' section on the main page will take you there. I do still have a few links to fix but most will take you to a list of their posts. Broken or missing links will be fixed by Monday :)
I think that is fine, but can we get a link on the "dev feedback" section that pulls in all of the registered developers at a single click? I find it a pain to click on each dev's name daily just to see if they had anything new to say.