• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

still have houses to sell (accounts sold)

G

one in makoto right east of moongate (owned by For Sale) *reserved!!!*

one in luna right at the east entrance (owned by For Sale)

one in luna in the interior southeast corner (owned by Shakaja)

also still got a shroud of spookieness for sale.

also 2 verite runic hammers.

currently, we can also talk about goldprices for the above things, its not only cash anymore!

both accounts sold

also im currently preparing the bodbundle to be listed, will take me a few days thoo.

G

someone backed out of a deal, so account nr2 is for sale again.

G

Forgot to ask... what sort of league would you consider to shroud to be in?

Kind regards

G

all houses are max storage. the east luna one can be made bigger. for exact sizes, youd have to walk the houses yourself or find someone doing it. i dont even have access to uo atm.

G

both verite hammers sold. im currently out of gold, will make a thread once i get more.

A

Astynax/Tek

What are you asking for on the House at east entrance in luna

S

Sir Ha-ward

How bout we make a trade, i send you no more links and u give me that east house

G

looking for $200 or 45 mil for it.

also still have the following vetrewards for sale at 200k per year:

beetle, polar bear, bannerdeeds, hanging skeletons, hanging shields, fire skulls, ankhs, golden set, ice blue set, ice green set, jack black set.

also a few things i still have is a complete minihousedeed collection with a double castle and tower as well as the complete snow globe collection. not sure on the pricings on those.

im still sorting through my houses, the bodcollection with accounts as well as some weapons and other pretty things will be up for sale quite soon.

G

shroud of spookiness is an event item that looks like a hooded shroud, but is of color true white and called ghost of spookiness.

also the lunahouse at east gate is no longer for sale. that leaves only the southeast corner house owned by shakaja for sale.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

also the lunahouse at east gate is no longer for sale.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please say you gave it to HaHa....his offer is worth more than all the gold in UO!!

G

i was thinking about it but found pretty quickly that he just cant stop sending nasty links :O