• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

still crashes, sigh

Roland'

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im glad i got a few days free to test and see if ec was still crashing. unforunitly it is and i wont resub.

a couple notes for those of you not getting paid but still trying to locate the problem...

i had a fresh install on my harddrive. pretty much dl'd the game onto a new computer so it wasnt old files causing crashes.

i didnt do much to try and prevent the crashes as its not my job, i did turn off fottsteps though.

i always crash at fel yew gate directly to desktop( 1 exception was at winery i got a error window). navrey is also a hotspot for crashes.

good luck.

side note other modders have made ui's that pretty much cheat the game. seeing stealth units and insta recalls from fel dungeons. i did check out the ui's and they do work but i will not name names obviously.

maybe i see ya all again in 6 months or so to try again.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im glad i got a few days free to test and see if ec was still crashing. unforunitly it is and i wont resub.

a couple notes for those of you not getting paid but still trying to locate the problem...

i had a fresh install on my harddrive. pretty much dl'd the game onto a new computer so it wasnt old files causing crashes.

i didnt do much to try and prevent the crashes as its not my job, i did turn off fottsteps though.

i always crash at fel yew gate directly to desktop( 1 exception was at winery i got a error window). navrey is also a hotspot for crashes.

good luck.

side note other modders have made ui's that pretty much cheat the game. seeing stealth units and insta recalls from fel dungeons. i did check out the ui's and they do work but i will not name names obviously.

I don't think is an UI to do that things, surely they hacked the client memory or they are using CC...

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

good luck.

I understand your frustation, but the last part of your post are rumors, especially the recall out of the fel dungeon never seen that, technically this is serverside and very very hard to hack. I would hack the client but only to fix the bugs not to cheat! So the developers gave us much space to mod the whole UI, i never would abuse this space.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend