• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stew from cauldron stuck in house plot.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We placed a new plot and it went directly over the little brownish stew graphic that came from a boiling cauldron. We managed to remove a water trough by placing and not accepting small classic homes on top of it. That did not work on the stew.

I searched some for this with no success. Am in such an awful UO mood these days trying to Tot hunt and actually get a mempo. What a mess they gave us with Tot3.

So, am going to forget Tots and do houses. That never makes me sad! Do I have to page a gm to remove the stew?

Thanks for your time! :)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GM will have to remove that I think. I have one floating next to my house, but I haven't bothered paging to have it removed because it's in a spot where it doesn't interfere with my house design.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GM needed, yes, but I'm wondering... if the house placed over the stew, isn't it covered now?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GM needed, yes, but I'm wondering... if the house placed over the stew, isn't it covered now?
Could be on a different level that part of his house design doesn't cover. I know the stew at my house is actually over my plot, but its on the extreme south west corner where my plot is only ground level, but it makes the stew appear to be floating just a few tiles west of my west fence line.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If the plot covered up the stew I would not see it. I would not need advice about how to get rid of it. :)

L

Limlight

GM's will remove anything like that for you.

Also, little tip...GM's will remove Veteran Rewards left like that too if you place a house on it.

I have gotten about 8 different vet rewards just by placing a house on the vet reward stuck and paging...then demolish house.