• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] [Stealth Brag] Whatcha think this is worth & has anyone else pulled this off!

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
very nice i like the regens and the ability to be offensive and defensive cool set up. What are the ring/bracelet that your using I am assunming them have a number of skills associated with them?

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
very nice i like the regens and the ability to be offensive and defensive cool set up. What are the ring/bracelet that your using I am assunming them have a number of skills associated with them?
Yep theres *does math* 85 skills on the set. Legendary stuff.

Oh and that was the idea for sure. Alot of dexxer trash on ATL now. I didn't want to lose the offense and this allows me to keep it. The extra defense of parry and not being able to be disarmed sure helps when getting big dumps off.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would be nice to push ur dex to 86 (curse proof) and get 35% guarantied parrying chance, instead of 29-31% at ur current stats

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Meh I want it to have 211 stamina on top of all that come on now. What is this non sense! :gee:

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It would be nice to push ur dex to 86 (curse proof) and get 35% guarantied parrying chance, instead of 29-31% at ur current stats
I could easily get stam up. Someone told me that parry goes off of dex and not stam but I don't think its true. Dexxers are missing me 80% of the time probably. The calculator shows 33% parry chance at 80 dex.
Either way I think even 86 is possible over time with upgrading. There's alot to work with as it sits now as far as upgrades go. Like I don't need reflect phys because of this template and really don't care for casting focus.

Meh I want it to have 211 stamina on top of all that come on now. What is this non sense! :gee:
Get ur ass back to farming then and hold all the best stuff for me kthx.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Know what sucks! I don't even want to play UO anymore. Been playing Albion Online. The pvp is gonna be pretty fun I think, it's leveling system isnt a grind like leveling in other games either. It's all achievements.
You guys remember that feeling when u started Uo where you couldn't wait to get home from school to play? I have it again. it's freakin weird!
https://albiononline.com

Varrius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sweet dex bro. Don't select caps or real skill. That will show you the skills you are using. The way it is not for all we known you could have jewls +15 stealth +15 fencing and so on.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sweet dex bro. Don't select caps or real skill. That will show you the skills you are using. The way it is not for all we known you could have jewls +15 stealth +15 fencing and so on.
*yawns* Fixed it for ya. Not like I'm bored enough to actually lie about skills!

Last edited:

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Yes, because when I show real it only shows 720 skills. Show caps allows you to see 815 skills that are actually on the suit.
Or you could just... Click "Show Skills" and toggle it off, and it shows all the skills points on the suit, instead of the skills you've eaten powerscrolls for.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Or you could just... Click "Show Skills" and toggle it off, and it shows all the skills points on the suit, instead of the skills you've eaten powerscrolls for.
Or people could quit thinking that everyone is a liar and out to get them:) Updated the OP for ya.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Or people could quit thinking that everyone is a liar and out to get them:) Updated the OP for ya.
Or you could take the tinfoil hat off and assume that not everyone is out to get you.

I didn't call you a liar, I simply stated "Show. Caps." to point out that you had it toggled, because it's useless to show a picture of your maximum allowed skill points for skills when attempting to brag about effective skill points in a template. Your imagination did the rest of the work for you.

Anyways, cheers.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are any of the items antique? Most of the really outstanding that I find are antique which I can understand why. Ehh other games do not tempt me, I have so little real time to play as it is. With UO the sad fact of the matter I can play as little as I want and not feeling addicted to playing. Sad but its not that same feeling as back when it was new. On the flip side UO has out lasted a lot of games and still has attributes that are hard to find with other games.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So like you could "gift" this to me yea?

With that said..I was under the assumption party worked off raw Dex stat and not the modified stamina..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Speaking of skill increase items I just last night picked up a clean prized ring that is not godly or anything but it happened to have all the skills my warrior needs.

Resist +15
Bushido +15
Sword +15
Enhance potions 25%
Damage Inc 25%

Goes well with my godly bracelet

Bushido +15
Tactics +15
Dex +8
DCI 20%
FCR 3
FC 1
SSI 10%
Lower reg 25%
Night Sight
does have -100 luck
But clean other then that

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Or you could take the tinfoil hat off and assume that not everyone is out to get you.

I didn't call you a liar, I simply stated "Show. Caps." to point out that you had it toggled, because it's useless to show a picture of your maximum allowed skill points for skills when attempting to brag about effective skill points in a template. Your imagination did the rest of the work for you.

Anyways, cheers.
Such a cool story bro.
Are any of the items antique? Most of the really outstanding that I find are antique which I can understand why. Ehh other games do not tempt me, I have so little real time to play as it is. With UO the sad fact of the matter I can play as little as I want and not feeling addicted to playing. Sad but its not that same feeling as back when it was new. On the flip side UO has out lasted a lot of games and still has attributes that are hard to find with other games.
Yep the bracelet and ring are. Ive been using my current ring and bracelet for 6 months though while pvming too. Its still over 200 durability. I believe u can powder them a few times too? Not real positive. this should last me a year or so though.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Speaking of skill increase items I just last night picked up a clean prized ring that is not godly or anything but it happened to have all the skills my warrior needs.

Resist +15
Bushido +15
Sword +15
Enhance potions 25%
Damage Inc 25%

Goes well with my godly bracelet

Bushido +15
Tactics +15
Dex +8
DCI 20%
FCR 3
FC 1
SSI 10%
Lower reg 25%
Night Sight
does have -100 luck
But clean other then that
Yessir thats what its all about. Finding the right combo's that will allow you to add more skills. I was lucky to find all mage friendly mods that were grouped together. For the next few months, year whatever I have on this suit I'll be looking for replacement jewels for when these break. Not a huge deal tho with the amount of stuff we see coming out of Exodus daily.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow antiques last that long go figure I have a bunch but was worried that they would wear out to fast. I will have to give them a try sometime my stuff takes a pounding being a warrior against high level things.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have removed two posts, one for containing a picture that bypassed the profanity filter, and the other because it contained a quote that showed the picture. Please make sure screenshots do not contain profanity or offensive language before posting them.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow antiques last that long go figure I have a bunch but was worried that they would wear out to fast. I will have to give them a try sometime my stuff takes a pounding being a warrior against high level things.

Yessir, most of us were throwing antiques away in the beginning. If cared for properly, not used in pvm, used on a mage and never repaired by repair contract they will last for a long time. Use ur 120 mule to do repairs.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have removed two posts, one for containing a picture that bypassed the profanity filter, and the other because it contained a quote that showed the picture. Please make sure screenshots do not contain profanity or offensive language before posting them.
Oh ha! I didnt even think of that. U really had to remove that cause it said ****in huh?