• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stealth/Archer

• Thread starter imported_Jirsa
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Jirsa

As already posted in the Archer forum.

I´m currently planning to do something with all those soulstoned skills that are rotting in my house.
At the moment i have 120 Archery, 90 Ninjitsu, 90 Stealth, 100 Hiding, 81 Healing and 120 Chivalry stoned, so the only 2 missing skills would be Tactics and Anatomy, but those 2 will be trained up pretty fast.

I will create a new char (thx to the 7th slot), and it will be an elf (Mana bonus).

My planned setup is the following, but i´m not quite sure about it:
120 Archery
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
100 Ninjitsu
100 Stealth
100 Hiding
and as the last one either 85 Chivalry or 85 Healing

which leaves me 10 sKill points as my cap is 715 on that account.

Now, where do i put those remaining points? Or should i leave Stealth and Ninjitsu at 90 and put the points into Tactics and Anatomy for increased damage?

What´s better in your opinion? Chiv. (Travel, EoO, Divine, Consecrate) or Healing (with enhanced Bandies).
Or should i add the Cu Sidhe Talisman and use Healing skill from that and take chivalry. Will it be a reliable way to stay healthy in the heat of a battle? Or is Cat/Dog form better for regeneration?

I never really played a ninja as i had those skills only on my thief for shadow jump, stars/****iyas, hiding with smoke bombs and animal forms, so no experience with the offensive abilities like death strike or Ki- and Focus attack.

It's a pure PvM template, but it´s always nice to know that you could also defend yourself in PvP ;-)

regards
Jirsa