• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Stealing pinks bc I accidentally flushed a soulstone

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So yeah,

Last night I was stuffing my face with cheese and crackers and trying to talk in guild chat and GC while switching a template around and I lost 93 of 101 skill points in stealing.

It hurt real bad.

I intend to get a mythic token and some extra soulstones as soon as I free up some cash, but I will still need to regain those last 10 points from 90 to 100.

I will buy any stealing pinks you have. I am also open to trading what pinks I have for your stealing ones if you'd rather do that.

And I should mention this is not for stealing from players, but for my smugglers edge (if that kind of thing matters to you).

Thanks all.

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Oh, ouch! Sorry I don't have any pinks. Good luck with working your template back up.