• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stealing from players in tokuno

Cabernay

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can players steal from other players at the turn in for the event? Tokuno

Or do they have to be in the same guild?

Thanks

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
not sure about same guild anymore but no players cant steal from you in Tokuno

Vinnie

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have heard that it can still happen. It’s always wise to invis yourself or turn in with a non guilded person.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Can players steal from other players at the turn in for the event? Tokuno

Or do they have to be in the same guild?

Thanks
I believe Tokuno works same as Trammel rules - They need to be in the same guild in order to steal from you.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i just tried stealing from guild mate and got message saying i have to be in thief's guild to steal from them so id say no because it tram rules in tokuno i believe

Cabernay

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no intentions of stealing from other players. A friend of mine says he had items stolen while at the NPC. I wanted to know if it had to have been a guild member.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
there is a bug with this event
to where you don't get the item

guild member had one disappear after he got it and people on the official forums told him that a guild member had to have stolen it from him. he then left the guild because of that information. shortly after, another respected guild member had the same thing happen to him. And he said he thought it had to do with too many people turning in items at the same time. must be a bug with the NPC on Atlantic, because he was able to get the item the next time without it disappearing. (if someone does steal an item, it would reveal them. And nobody from the guild was around him, when it occured.)

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have no intentions of stealing from other players.
That's too bad. It's terribly fun.

A friend of mine says he had items stolen while at the NPC. I wanted to know if it had to have been a guild member.
Yes, if this is in fact true, it had to have been a guild member. Also, terribly fun to infiltrate a guild, especially when you do it with multiple characters.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yeah, the character stays green and I don't believe that the roster name changes. It has been quite a while since I tested this. In the end, I find disguise kits to be fairly useless.

For a guild infiltration build, I would just go cheap. You don't need any scrolls because there isn't much heavy stuff worth stealing, especially on production shards, 100 is plenty. That way, when you get exposed, you simply use a soulstone to move the skills to another character and delete the one that was exposed. The trick is to not expose yourself until you absolutely need to. You can even go as far as using a non thief build and just add snooping and stealing when you make the steal. You don't need stealth, hiding, and ninjitsu when you have the trust of your mark, though they aren't entirely useless. And remember, in Trammel, escape is as easy as resigning from your guild!