Steal Macro's?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
G

I'm new to the new way of GMin steal. I've been stealing closed helms and stacks of empty bottles (weight of 5 stones) for like 2 hours and I only have 51.8 skill which started from 50. I was wonderin if theres any macros so that I can set it to steal the items then put them back, attented of course. Any help would be appreciated cause this will take centuries by just using the skill over, and over by myself.

C

Cacophonix

Do you have UOAssist? If you do, you can use that to record a macro that remembers individual items. You still have to manually move the items back to the pack animal or container that held the items, but at least the stealing part is automated. I use an 11 second delay between stealing attempts.

G

Not sure if this helps, but it always seemed to help me get unstuck.

Go kill your character, come back and try starting back up with items 1 stone higher than you are supposed to be able to steal. Please remember, I haven't done any stealing training for probably 4 years now, lol, so this is old information...la