• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Statues stuck in boxes that can be chopped - Prices Added

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Howdy peeps,

Looking for statues or other items stuck in boxes that can be chopped. Will pick up on any shard. Payment on Atlantic. ICQ or PM me if you're looking to get rid of some. :)

• Statues: 25m - 150m depending on type and direction facing
  • Mounted Fish - 30m - 50m
  • Water Tiles - 250m
  • Lanterns - 100m
  • Lamp Posts - 1.5b
  • Stretched Hide - 5m
If people know of other items stuck in boxes, I'd be interested in seeing them. :)

Cheers!

Last edited:

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Whatcha looking to spend and how many do you want sir?

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They have been sold on Stratics for years. ICQ me clops

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
These are not illegal as far as I know, although GM's do sometimes delete them after someone chops the box and gets it stuck somewhere. Very rarely though.

Tamergirl

Journeyman
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have wheat stuck in a box on chessy :) Also a few statues

Candy Cane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use to have a small forge stuck in a box that I carried around on my miner before fire beetles. But a dumb idea lead to it decaying on my dead body, still makes me sad to think about it. Just letting you know their might be others out there, good luck with your search.

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is also a column stuck in a box. I have only ever seen one of them....and I own it =P

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is also a column stuck in a box. I have only ever seen one of them....and I own it =P
Hey everyone. I haven't been around much of late but I do own at least 2 of those columns stuck in boxes I'd be willing to let go. I also have a cool wooden sign that says something like..."welcome to humie land......" it's actually a long title that I'd have to look at again but it's also in a box. Got other stuff too. I'll pm u Clops.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh man those pictures bring me back to sitting outside Moonglow in that shop dragging a crate back in forth across the floor. I used to have lots of those statues, and Hides as well, I think I used to get the hides at Brit Library. I wonder what I did with all those crates?. Probably trashed them all because at the time they were worthless. Funny how some things make a full circle in this game.

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WHAT'S IN THE BOOOOOX?

flamingheadinabox.jpg

It strikes me as a bad idea to axe this one though, so I just keep a head in a box. Sadly it doesn't spit fire when you walk by the chest. That would have been cool.

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
i did that bug years ago, it was like fishing when u had 0 idea what was in the water lol......i caught all kindsa stuff. there was turnip leaves, grasses, a head that said the head of lord sir thorn, signs...just depended on what area u set ur boxes in.....i found cove to have the most interesting things....sadly a gm took about 90% of my stuff because he caught me running from town to town with packys collecting my boxes LOL but yeah there was some really cool stuff out there, if it survived.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey everyone. I haven't been around much of late but I do own at least 2 of those columns stuck in boxes I'd be willing to let go. I also have a cool wooden sign that says something like..."welcome to humie land......" it's actually a long title that I'd have to look at again but it's also in a box. Got other stuff too. I'll pm u Clops.
Wow I had that same sign years ago i chopped it inside a house. I also had a sign that said Don't Feed the Trolls

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I use to have a small forge stuck in a box that I carried around on my miner before fire beetles. But a dumb idea lead to it decaying on my dead body, still makes me sad to think about it. Just letting you know their might be others out there, good luck with your search.
lol, I had one as well. I used to keep it with me, and mine like a mad man for hours w/ my fleet of packies in tow. Someone paged on me, and a GM took it from me on the spot. I miss that little thing.