• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] statue of dawn

D

Drazasamus

i was given a blessed statue of dawn, wondering how much its worth

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was given a blessed statue of dawn, wondering how much its worth
Dawn was one of the common statues given as holiday gifts for a number of years, so if it's a normal style and color, it's worth only a few thousand gold pieces. If it's white, it's worth more, like a few hundred thousand. If it's a surfer graphic, it's worth a lot more, but I'm not sure how much--10 million or more.

D

Drazasamus

ok thank you... never seen them, thought it might be a new rare or something ... its a brownish color and not the surfer, but its stil new to me so... meh :)

A

Angel121

just a general query related to this thread, Is the Statue of a surfer labelled "Statue of Dawn"?

Also I have a white Shamino and a White Julia, are they rare?

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just a general query related to this thread, Is the Statue of a surfer labelled "Statue of Dawn"?

Also I have a white Shamino and a White Julia, are they rare?
The surfer/orion xmas statues had two names one was dawn and one was blackthorn, if you place your curser over the statue it will say A Statue of Dawn , and will wiegh one stone and have the bless tagging on it. Thier was a possibility of facing in two differant directions and a total of 15 differant colors. As far as rarity I believe that thier are far fewer of the surfer states in exisitance then the new xmas angel boxes. But that's just my own personal opinion.

The two white statues are common names but due to thier rare color of white they would sell for between 500k and 1 million depending on the shard etc.
Thiers a sticky post above which list all the differant xmas gifts with pictures, which is well done and helpfull to players. I would recommend that you take a look.

Rip