• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stats of Fri VP Runs

S

Steveo

I believe we had a good turnout last night. I know that Susan (Moonlight Mcboo) and Sally B went with a group of 5 and that did not turn out good. Overall it was fun. I did 4 runs last night and dont know how many fangs did after i left. Not all 5 star but decent cards. Thanks to all who got a chance to come. Hope we can do this again next FRI same time.

Cards
Clerk Clara
Daffy Don
Sid Sonta
Franz

S

susan4633

timing is everything, as we all know, and how quickly you x-out of vp is critical. last night i didn't id the rescuee until just before the vp idee us and i know of one friend who lost her 7s. perhaps in the future it might be wise to stay thru the cogs and x-out at the break. that at least gives us a little more time. this way no one would lose their 7s. only problem is that it would take more time rather than almost immediately x-ing out and we would have to regag.
perhaps we could put it to a vote?
what are your thoughts?
susan

S

Steveo

Well I agree susan. Sometimes if you dont ID the TOON quickly then you should stay and do the first round. If you go in with 8 then it should not take long if everyone has sound just have to regag and go. But like in another post open to suggestions.

B

Bumbledogswirls

I DO agree with susan. It would work better that way. It's a marvelous point. It would be better to take longer and have to restock, than to accidentally have someone end up sad.

G

Granjell

Dang - I should have replied here instead - My vote is to stay through first round.

S

Stubby

:popcorn: I absolutely agree with Susan. We really should go thru the first battle then leave. That way we stand a better chance of nobody going sad.