• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] STATEMENT: MALACHI , IVESTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
Friends my time in uo has come to an end i am sorry i could not bring myself to doing an auction becouse of the time constraints. The holidays are here and i need to put childish things behind me i have meet many great people in uo but the 1 percent the bad apples have finally gotten the best of me tonight at midnight i will be dropping all my houses and rares and if you hate scripters and people that lie cheat and steal in this game to get ahead please come and loot as fast as you can i have reached out to some of the friends i have meeet and offered a gift but i do not think that is fair either so the only option i see is to break my collection and let it all fall and if you need a piece please be there i am sorry fellow rares collectors but i am feed up with these 1 percenters that have taken me to the cleaners for over 6 bill in items. i have beat my self up over this and i am done god bless you all and long live messana. i hope she one day frees us all from the evil doers of uo. :( my heart aches so much i can no longer type or communicate in words how much all of you all have meet to me but i am done this is it farewell friends and uo family :(

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Friends my time in uo has come to an end i am sorry i could not bring myself to doing an auction becouse of the time constraints. The holidays are here and i need to put childish things behind me i have meet many great people in uo but the 1 percent the bad apples have finally gotten the best of me tonight at midnight i will be dropping all my houses and rares and if you hate scripters and people that lie cheat and steal in this game to get ahead please come and loot as fast as you can i have reached out to some of the friends i have meeet and offered a gift but i do not think that is fair either so the only option i see is to break my collection and let it all fall and if you need a piece please be there i am sorry fellow rares collectors but i am feed up with these 1 percenters that have taken me to the cleaners for over 6 bill in items. i have beat my self up over this and i am done god bless you all and long live messana. i hope she one day frees us all from the evil doers of uo. :( my heart aches so much i can no longer type or communicate in words how much all of you all have meet to me but i am done this is it farewell friends and uo family :(
Dude you gona make this grave decision and come to regret it within six months. What's so big a deal of keeping the account alive? Come back and play when you feel the need. Be a casual player that logs on once a week or something.

I've quit UO like countless times and yet here I am back again and spending so much more to replace things I lost. I didn't have to. If I only upkept my account by paying a burger price a month.

Cmon you can't afford a burger?

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Sorry I hate people who benefits from others loss. Clearly another trollberg in the making. Must be his co-chair

Status
Not open for further replies.