• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stat rising problem with warrior

Nosfentor

Visitor
Hellos,

I made new suit and set my Str go up and Dex go down.
I have maxed stats 260/260.
Now after week I have not got even single point of Str (while Dex should go down)

What I have done:
* Multiple times "reset" up and down arrows for Str and Dex
* Also have tried lower Int
* Have set one skill to soul stone and I rised pary from 0 to 60.. still no luck on stats.

What I have done wrong and what I should do?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
What is your str at? 125 is max, if it is at that it will not raise no matter what you do.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Can try to chop some wood or mine up some ore.. both of those are good to get a raise in str. If that does not work you may want to consider killing the char and trying again. For some reason at times that helps..

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Was hoping for a new solution also as I have resorted to using pots as the stats wont budge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calcutta

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Was hoping for a new solution also as I have resorted to using pots as the stats wont budge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have moved my stats around a bit with my gargoyle. Locked dex and lowered str for a few int points on thrower. Gained 4 int points in about 45 minutes this morning just throwing against acid slugs in the underworld

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Just to confirm, are you still training skills upward in addition to your stats? You must do that for your stats to raise.

What is the stat set up you're going for?

For Strength, I usually stone off a skill and just grab an axe and go lumberjacking. For almost anything else, stoning off a skill and then just running around gaining focus and dumping it as soon as you get 60 and restarting should get both dex and intelligence to where you need it to go.

Good luck!

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Strength, I remember easiest is to use armslore on any weapon, drop dex and lock intel, raise strength. Then do it until skill hits 30, wash away on soulstone repeat from 0. Get faster gains from 0-30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro