starting to Imbue

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SpiderBall81

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 5, 2008
I bought my skill to 40 and now i have no clue how to raise it...everything i try says my imbuing skill is not high enough...pls reply or icq me

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 12, 2005
Atlantic
Happens when you unravel.

You gotta read that guide cause it really has all the info. I know it reads complicated, but it's a complicated (and new) skill. Lots of people don't know much about it, except the few that are going full force.

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 21, 2008
Kill monsters and loot their magical items, have unravel bag with you and fill it up, once its filled take it to a soulforge and unravel it all. Rince and repeat until you have the desired Residue. Each run should yield 80 to 120 residue, aprox.