• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Starting the new job monday and getting ready for relocation

• Thread starter Ugly Wrinkleflip
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I finally confirmed the new Job. I start Monday working as a contract employee for Dept Of Defense. I will be relocating to Beaufort SC and will be without a computer for a while. I will make sure I can sign on long enough to turn my McWolf Black or I will talk to one of my closest TT friends and beg them to do it. Unfortunately I will have to put major tt time on hold for a month or so. I might get on here and there but I don't know yet.

WooHoo I am so excited.

Anyone that wants to send a house warming gft just let me know. The only thing I really need is a boat.:lick:.

See ya'll soon.

S

Steveo

Congrats on the new job Joe. My toontown days are numbered also. When the baby is born I might not be on for awhile. Well that is if my wife comes back home.:sad4:

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Congratulations Joe!! I know the move and all will be hard but hopefully you will enjoy your new area and job. We will see you when you get settled. We will miss you!!:hug:

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good luck on the new job and relocation Joe! ..and for talking someone into a boat as a nice housewarming gift..lol

V

Voilet

Congrats JOE!!! Well deserved! We will mis you!!! :hug: What was that you need more radios??? :D

S

Stubby

Big congrats! You are deserving of the good things!! Will miss my factory buddy and cant wait till you get back to TT! Hope to see you soon!:hug:

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Can't wait till I get settled in and start TT'n again. Sandi don't worry I will be starting on my LIL black cat before too long and we cna get back to those factories again lol.

Still waiting to see who is gonna donate the boat.:eyes:

T

toontownhappy

I can't believe I forgot to reply to this thread...CONGRATULATIONS, JOE!!!
But I'm not decorating your boat.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Hey Joe, Sally will donate a boat!! When do you want it? It is ready when you are.......I will even let you pick the playground and battle you want me to drop it in!! How you will get it after I drop it is the question!! My kids probably have a bath toy they can donate too. Your choice!! If your real nice, I may give you both!!:thumbup1:

E

Electroflap

Wow Joe! I am happy for you!! Sorry to reply so late but I am just getting all the news I have missed... Like Sally, I have a boat for you as soon as my tree grows back... just let me know when you need a toontanic!! HeHe... I will sure miss you while you are gone though.. I couldn't wait to get net back to hopefully see ya again!