• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Starting PVM Guild

G

Gunn4r

Hey everyone. Just wanted to see who'd be interested in joining/starting a new PVM focused guild with myself and my RL buddy.

Mostly interested in doing Champ Spawns/Doom/Peerless whatever we can get the people for really. Both my friend and myself play quite a bit and have a variety of character types to play with. My friend owns an 18x18 just a few seconds west of Luna and I'm searching for a good fellucia location at the moment so we will have a couple good locations to horde stuff :).

Let me know if you're interested and we'll get some stuff going!
Just post here or hitup my ICQ 59-538-825

Rock on! :party: :danceb: :party:

Oh just wanted to edit and say also that if there are any already active pvm guilds out there that want to pick up a couple of old time experienced Vets newly reactivated hit me up also. Either or will suit us just fine! :D