• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Starting again

G

Gogn4c

So I quit the game for WoW, it's pretty much ruined IMO since TBC. GIVE PRE-BC SERVERS, yada yada you've probs heard it before.

Anyways I got a trial account and its installing now, is there anything I should expect? Whats the big changes ect? (I know UOKR but i ofc havent played it yet.)

And finally out of interest does Hemi, Leto n all the old sellers/collectors ect still play ? ^^

Thanks in advance for any answers,

Gognac :D

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hemi doesn't play as far as im aware and Leto only plays now and again.

G

Gogn4c

Thanks for the quick reply ^^

Hmm thats bad, no more auction on thursdays then? Atleast i think it was thursdays.. or was it saturday? *Ponders*

Gognac :D

S

Seasseragh

It´s wednesdays now (and I think has been for a while) and Amantala is running the show (I think).

Leto

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heya Gognac, long time no see!

I'm still around, not much but I do check in every once in a while.

The auction is and has always been on wednesday at 8pm CET (7pm UK). I finally put my hammer to rest, after some 4 years of weekly auctions, a couple of months ago. Amantala is in charge now and doing a great job!

G

Gogn4c

Thankyou for the replies :)

Heya Leto :) hope you've been keeping well ^^

Ahh wednesday thats it, hopefully i'll enjoy UO once again n i'll see you lot there then :>

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
welcome back, we've had a few returners lately. UO may be old, and in some parts a little bit creaky, but it's still got a freedom to it that none of the others do.

N

Nyte Doombringer

Welcome back. You will find alot has changed since you played wow. Some people love KR and some people hate it. I dont know if you used the KR but if you dont like it you can dl the 2d again as well. If you have any questions you can icq me on 8191777. Maybe I can help you get settled back in. When I returened to UO after 2,5 years of wow, I remember sitting at then brit bank for a week just trying to fig everything out again. Oh btw everyone sits in Luna now because there where different invasions at one point or another that took over different cities. You can also find many people use Haven which I prefere myself. All the Britain banks are being given a new look so eventually people will be moving back there, and if not on there own Draconi promised to give them some encouragement to do so. lol

RainQueen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back Gognac. Do you remember the days when Pest/Ele was GM of CD and we ran through the streets of Brit beating ten tons of poo out of each other ? :twak: I took over as GM of CD about 3 years ago and would love to meet up with you if you're around. ICQ me on 441 733 090 and I'll introduce you to some of the guildies.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Hiya Gognac, welcome back to UO! Always good to see returning players! :danceb:
Judging from Rain's post, you have been a CD-er before? We're currently away on a long holiday in Asia but hope Rain will introduce us to you in abt 3 months time when we get back hehehe. :thumbsup: