• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stamina loss reduction/leech

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
can you run 5 pieces of plate, have some stamina regen, and 120 focus and manage to not have to have stamina leech? Anyone know?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yep.
On some tougher stuff like Navrey and Minax captains, you will need to throw a DF once in a while when things get hairy, but overall, you won't need stamina leech on your weapon.
I run that on my mace paladin. She has 120 focus and 10 stamina regen. I am thinking of adding more to see if it pays off, but right now she regens stamina fast enough for my needs.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I run full plate and since the changes to armor, I have dropped HSL from my weapons. I do not have Focus on my characters either and very seldom have a Stamina problem. If you have a Sampire, they will regen Stamina as fast as a Mage regens Mana.