• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Pet Stam Bugged Lesser at 3.0 or better

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Looking for 3.0 or better stam bugged lesser hiyru on atl.

If it's colored and a lower pet rating - i might be able to work with it.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
125 capped stamina now...
If it's 130-140ish - stamina - it's pre-patch, stam bugged...
not sure how high the stam can go 145 OR 150??...

EDFSED.jpg

here is my greater dragon... notice stam above the 125 cap...

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think i might have a blue one, im not really a pet guy tho. its got 129 dex, but also dont think its fully trained. no idea on rating.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Hey @COJO, I'm not an expert, but i thought pre-patched was based on stamina only. Typically over 125 is just stam, not dex. If both are over and equal, it is either blessed or been given that special treat that raises their stats. Please correct me if i'm wrong. Notice above - with my greater - stam is 135, but dex is only 125.

COJO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hey @COJO, I'm not an expert, but i thought pre-patched was based on stamina only. Typically over 125 is just stam, not dex. If both are over and equal, it is either blessed or been given that special treat that raises their stats. Please correct me if i'm wrong. Notice above - with my greater - stam is 135, but dex is only 125.
I have no clue about, i just know that i was using it when u can still mount after a dismount. Thats why i know it is pre-patch, and when i have seen this threat and it said pre-patch just checked it and it has the stats i already posted without tricks bless or anything like that

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
What is it's wrestling at?

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
@COJO feel free to have that conversation with @La-Coka-Nostra. As of now - I am going to do some more research and figure out what I'm truly looking for!

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Correct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grav1t0n

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I have 134 stam green hiryu @ Europa. Also have almost the same, but in normal color. Price for normal lesser is 20m, for colored I want to see nice offer if u interested.

Attachments