• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stair case help

I

Inspector

I am trying to make a stair case that is like an upside down L but I can't seem to get it to work... Here are some images of it please help.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your one tile stairs are the wrong way round if you want them looking like walls, otherwise use the short walls from customise options. For the 2x2 area without stairs (where the one tile stairs and gold piles are) most people place gozas then raise them up, as you can walk on them and they look quite nice :)

I

Inspector

I can't seem to delete the one tile stairs.. I want them gone entirely so I can place goza mats there the problem is when I put the teleporters underneath them and then delete the stairs that one tile stair stays.

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have to delete the first set of stairs on the extreme east side running noth (*the ones directly to the left of the short stairs your trying to get rid of. Then place a new stair case, place the teleporters, then delete them and the short stairs will be gone and an L-shaped staircase will remain. Then just drop in a couple of short walls there to fill in the outside gap.

I

Inspector

Thanks desperado!! That worked to get rid of the one tile stairs, I'm not quite sure what you mean by placing the short wall to fill the outside gap.. But that worked! Now all I need to do is try to get the goza mats to float.

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What I mean by short wall on the east side, go into the wall menu, pick a wall type, and click left or right to get tot he h alf sized walls. Place a couple of those right on the edge there between the north facing set of stairs and the east wall, so it will close up the gap.
Without walls:

With walls: