• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stacks

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, I'm kind of new to the enhanced client and can't seem to figure out how to move single items out of large stacks of items. Like moving 100 gold from a stack of 1000. I know it's simple but I'm not sure how it's done.

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shift key while moving. It should bring up a window to choose the number of items.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

So, I'm kind of new to the enhanced client and can't seem to figure out how to move single items out of large stacks of items. Like moving 100 gold from a stack of 1000. I know it's simple but I'm not sure how it's done.
In User Settings, Options Tab, you should be able to find a line that states "Hold Shift to Unstack Items" If this is checked, then holding down shift will separate items from the stack, if it's unchecked, simply dragging the stack will bring up the separate X amount window.

You can set this to your preference.