• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stacking Cocoa, Sugar, and Vanilla

• Thread starter Kyrie_Elaison
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
K

Kyrie_Elaison

Jeremy,

Can we see if we can get these items added to the next publish? It will be a nightmare if we are unable to stack the cocoa butter, sugar, vanilla, etc? I already have one chest filled with these items off of paragons. *sigh*

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm puzzled as to why any new items like these, resources especially, are released without the ability to stack. Seems like something that would be added normally in the creation process...and certainly so considering how much we ask about older things that don't stack.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
i agree. i have two treasure chest of chocolate ingredints :sad4:
please make them stack

A

Amathist of PoC

YES PLEASE - I have too many chests full of them between them treasure maps, seeds my house is bursting at the seams.

T

trammelite

how i support that !

i mean, all the peerless reagents and hight end rewards do stack (t.-eyes, g.-bones etc.)

BTW, please let blackrock stack and give us t-map books

G

Gwendar-SP

/signed

They probably don't stack because the items that was hued to make them don't. ie, a bag of sugar is a hued bag of flour. Flour doesn't stack. Also, if you cook something that uses flour and have sugar in your pack, the sugar gets used up - poof.

S

Seasseragh

/signed - and make flour stackable too, while you´re at it. Drop it´s chance for exceptional if you must.

RaDian FlGith

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We should all know by now that Mythic doesn't know or understand the codebase that they are dealing with, because if they did, they wouldn't introduce tons and tons of non-stacking items into the game.

Again, another resource, another failure to make it stackable.

I'd pretend to be shocked, but even I can't bring myself to put that much effort into the ruse.

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm puzzled as to why any new items like these, resources especially, are released without the ability to stack. Seems like something that would be added normally in the creation process...and certainly so considering how much we ask about older things that don't stack.

""Post by RaDian FlGith"" "We should all know by now that Mythic doesn't know or understand the codebase that they are dealing with, because if they did, they wouldn't introduce tons and tons of non-stacking items into the game.

Again, another resource, another failure to make it stackable.

I'd pretend to be shocked, but even I can't bring myself to put that much effort into the ruse."
Because people want content, and it is easy to make one item into another

it is all in the hue and name, the code is allready there i would imagine.

Creating new stackables takes re coding or re making that item.
That takes time and it takes away a coder who is working on a current project.

The fixing comes later when some one has time and a case of jolt Cola...
The list is long, Something has to be first....And that item is prob not what you want to stack..

K

Kyrie_Elaison

/signed

They probably don't stack because the items that was hued to make them don't. ie, a bag of sugar is a hued bag of flour. Flour doesn't stack. Also, if you cook something that uses flour and have sugar in your pack, the sugar gets used up - poof.
The reverse flour sacks are stackable. You can only make them by actually clicking the wheat and using it in a flour mill. About 1 in 5 will come out backward, and they do stack.

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
/signed

Please, take more time to make sure that new items are stackable. If the exceptional tag is sacrificed for my dough, flour, or unbaked items I can live with that.

With a new expansion on the horizen please make sure this is looked into.

In the meantime can we have a sticky somewhere or someway to make a list of items that need to be stackable?

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
/signed

And fix the invisibility potions and greater confusion pots. Ever since the stacking of pots, In KR it thinks that they are one and the same on my hotbars and in the macros!
uggggg!

K

Kyrie_Elaison

/signed
In the meantime can we have a sticky somewhere or someway to make a list of items that need to be stackable?
Good idea Kariny. I have found a ton of stuff that should be stackable. My big concern is all the cocoa that is about to enter the scene.

P

Pawl

I don't even pick them up anymore, 3 chest 125 items each FULL about to toss them all if they don't make them stack

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There are dozens of things that should stack.... from the start the chocolate items should have been made stackable.... this is insane.... arcane Gems.... please don't forget them.... they should be stackable.....

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How pathetic is it that it takes so long to fix stackable items. Just shows how hard it is to program UO. Devs wasting hours to do such a fix, when their lives would be easier if they had modern tools (so it seems).

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
/signed

Please, take more time to make sure that new items are stackable. If the exceptional tag is sacrificed for my dough, flour, or unbaked items I can live with that.

With a new expansion on the horizen please make sure this is looked into.

You actually have a point there, why didn't I think of that! I think that's why they were not made stackable. I would gladly sacrifice the exceptional tag of these items too.

K

Kyrie_Elaison

You actually have a point there, why didn't I think of that! I think that's why they were not made stackable. I would gladly sacrifice the exceptional tag of these items too.
I'd second this.