Stacked Items

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TheGrimmOmen

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 28, 2004
Oregon
jpharrod.com
First, Congrats on becoming a bigger star than you already are, I know your well thought of around here, that's for sure.

Stacked Items... some do, some don't, EC/CC differences. I know there's a bunch of code behind the art, but would it be easier if both clients used the same art? A standardization thing. Altho new and different to me, I prefer the EC art, as items take up much less space in pack/containers, but CC art seems better cosmetically, possibly because I've been using those longer. Any hint of future things to make everyone's life simpler?
I don't know about that, but I personally love having a place where I can go to just talk art. Design and Engineering pretty much have the rest of the place, and rightfully so, but it's cool that the community can say "I have something to say about this piece of artwork, and I know JUST where to post it."

I think it's a win for everyone.

-Grimm
To view the original post, please click here

Reactions: Sevin0oo0