• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

St. Patricks Day Event?

• Thread starter Prince Caspian
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
P

Prince Caspian

Come on, devs... I can see it now... leprechauns giving gold, green bottles of booze, vorpal shileleighs, getting ganked by a red named D4RbY o'G1Ll [Dublin Meh Killcount, ISH], and corned beef and cabbage.

[The Springfieldians are attending a drunken Saint Patricks Day Party -- at one point, "Mother England's Fish and Chips" (with a Union Jack awning) inexplicably explodes. The crowd cheers] - The Simpsons

O

Old Man of UO

Bring back the little green mugs! And Leprechauns!

B

BardMal

Mare's edotes 'n' does edotes 'n' liddle lamzi divy
Aaaaa kidel eedivi tu woodin u

AxiamInc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This I would like to see again. Would make for a great event!

M

MudFace

um they just killed EM events by taking away the *unique items* and giving lame plaque's and trophies so....if they have an event for ST. Patricks day then it should be lame plaque's and trophies to be fair *maybe make them green colored* and yep im crying about it more bummed actualy =/. Hell they might as well take away replica drops and sots from champ spawns and replace them with lame plaques and trophies =) my point you say? well EM events were the sh**! you had a chance to get kool *unique items* that was the point of doing them not anymore tho...

*braces for trolls and flames * =)