• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SSO members report for duty

B

Benny Lava

too funny, you guys eat just as much, if not more apples than anyone else...

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How predictable from the shard hoppers. Missing your spawn benders eh?

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Probably about as much as you miss throwing your hands down toilets...

BTW well done on having to allie with Minax, even with more numbers and then bola ganking us.
LOL

I run up to Minax, get dismounted and within a second or so both Rons are ganking me (one on a gimp weapon reliance 'point and click' dexer)! Soooo desperate to get a kill on me, it was rather amusing actually.

We weren't allied with Minax at all. We were crashing their spawn and ended up killing their Bara.

I

iddqd

haha, awesome - there will be some forum pvp again, instead of nrl-chat.

I

iddqd

they really need to reset this game back to just after the 4fc nerf.

I

iddqd

mortal online is currently operating under the title 'download online', as it is requiring me to download the entire freakin internet every time i try to actually play the game, so i havent even seen the inside of it yet.

wonder if my uo account is still active? i havent paid for it for years and it was still going last time i logged in about 4 months ago...

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mortal online is currently operating under the title 'download online', as it is requiring me to download the entire freakin internet every time i try to actually play the game, so i havent even seen the inside of it yet.
how many gig is it?
i didnt get into beta ;(