• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spring Kindness

• Thread starter Amathist of PoC
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
A

Amathist of PoC

I have been madly trying to collect enough points for an other sorcerers suit, during my collecting and turning in, I would see people and we would say hello and ask how the other is going with turn in's and go on our way.

I had collected enough for 2 /6 pieces not a bad effort but still along what to go.

But over the last couple of days I have just been blown away by kindness, first Anne Bonny let me raid her house and castle for hand in's as did Lord Frost...you may think no big deal they are family but it was still so generous of them to spend the time helping me and giving me items to turn in. Without being asked they offered.

But the kindness did not stop there I received donations from Calios, Hermano, Opella and Romi Jade all from poc all with a "we got something for you captain" and some of the donations completely overwhelming 200k in points and so on. It was just a truly kind gesture.

BUT it did not stop there travelers I met along the way started helping me Lord Heineken of EoB showed me a great hunting spot and gave me some items to hand in, Ulrica Von Beck of TBD dropped a spring token deed for 10k in front of me and said thats for you and then just walked away with a smile. And lastly but not least Mordain of DP gave me 50k in spring ticket points and a virtue drop map to hand in.

None of these donations where asked for or hinted at these where just kind gestures by random people out to do a good deed and they have helped me achieve my goal today I got my sorcerers suit and I am just overwhelmed by the kindness of others so I had to share it with you all.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SHOWED ME KINDNESS AND HELP

M

MoonBeam[TBD]

Nice to see TBD helping out.. and others also... makes the game worth playing when a community pulls together! :)

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And lastly but not least Mordain of DP gave me 50k in spring ticket points and a virtue drop map to hand in.
:D Hell im not gunna use the odd pieces of virtue armor I had laying around. Completely worthless for me, so no need for thanx its freed up some space in my castle :D

P

PoCove

I was and still am glad to help out in anyway ... When you originally asked me to join PoC near 4 years now I was helped along by you and others in PoC ... It set me on my way . I said that when I have enough to give I would .. Now I have plenty and am returning the kindness you gave .. There are a lot of very kind people on Our Shard .. You Amathist deserve all the accolades and gifts you can get because You are one of the kindest and giving individuals that I know ...

It was my pleasure to do my small part .. Thanks Seth

A

Amathist of PoC

awww seth *sniffs* thats just so sweet. But I feel you out do me in the kindness part everyone in the guild says Seth has the bigest heart.

A

Amathist of PoC

Sorry didn't I warn you that it was contagious Mishra?

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should check despise for those arties every so often. I CBF donating them any more (have what I want) so I just drop them on the ground lol, know many Spawners/PvPers do the same. We have them coming out our... since you are almost guaranteed at least 1 per spawn in there. Same goes for (worthless) PS like 10/15s.

K

Katlene

Wow. thats wonderful ammy so very lucky! (and worthy of the kindness)
i would have loved to of gotten the sorcerers suit but lordy be i went from 200 lock downs to near 900 free and i wouldnt of gotten enough points for the suit.
Hopefully one day they might do this again and i would of accumilated enough crap again to get it :D

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow. thats wonderful ammy so very lucky! (and worthy of the kindness)
i would have loved to of gotten the sorcerers suit but lordy be i went from 200 lock downs to near 900 free and i wouldnt of gotten enough points for the suit.
Hopefully one day they might do this again and i would of accumilated enough crap again to get it :D
how far away from it are you? I might have a few things I could give ya

K

Katlene

veryvery far away.
i have claimed other things i wanted cause i figured of having no hope of getting the what 500k points?
atm i have 60k in points ill prob end up getting a dragons head and a shirt lol
thanks for thinking of me though clog very kind offer

M

MoonBeam[TBD]

thats what i did to.. i have two virtues armour peices i could donate but meh i'll never get enough before they turn it off

K

Katlene

Ha woot ive managed to scrape enough together to get 2 pieces of the suit! just 400k to go...:sad4:
40x virtue arties... i have a sinking feeling im not quite gunna make it lols

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ha woot ive managed to scrape enough together to get 2 pieces of the suit! just 400k to go...:sad4:
40x virtue arties... i have a sinking feeling im not quite gunna make it lols
I'll try but i think i only got 10k points left :(

V

von Beck

I noticed the other day someone was dropping runes around Luna advertising tickets for sale. You might be able to get a few that way.

K

Katlene

Thanks to the unreal kindness of poc & tbd im currently sitting on 520k of points 80k more and i have enough.
In all my years playing this game ive never seen such amazing generosity as these guys give

A

Amathist of PoC

Was our pleasure hun...however I never want to see exodus dungeon again...lol

K

Katlene

It isnt the friendliest place eh!
Am eternally in allyour debt though. you guys rock