• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Spring is in the Air!!!

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*Pokes Lindae With a Stick* :O *Wonders where Alou is..*

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*scowls* Stop that immediately.

My affliction is off frolicking and gathering wildflowers like a pharisee of the bloody woods. If you follow the shaking of the earth, you should be able to find him.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*scowls* Stop that immediately.

My affliction is off frolicking and gathering wildflowers like a pharisee of the bloody woods. If you follow the shaking of the earth, you should be able to find him.
Huh. That's a mean thing to say.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Huh. That's a mean thing to say.
Well, of course I could have worded it more diplomatically, but the fact remains that Alouenikah is unreasonably fat to such an extent that he poses a very feasible threat to the structural integrity of the planet, and as his custodian it is my duty to warn the people.

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, of course I could have worded it more diplomatically, but the fact remains that Alouenikah is unreasonably fat to such an extent that he poses a very feasible threat to the structural integrity of the planet, and as his custodian it is my duty to warn the people.
leendeh

is this becase i ate your pizza

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
leendeh

is this becase i ate your pizza
Oh, no, of course not! Why would I be upset about such an outrage? It's not as if that was the last slice of pizza. It's not as if I'd been anticipating that pizza all goddamn day. It's not as if I WROTE MY NAME ON IT AND EVERYTHING YOU HYPER-CORPULENT BUTTERBALL

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, no, of course not! Why would I be upset about such an outrage? It's not as if that was the last slice of pizza. It's not as if I'd been anticipating that pizza all goddamn day. It's not as if I WROTE MY NAME ON IT AND EVERYTHING YOU HYPER-CORPULENT BUTTERBALL
it was extremly delicious :heart: you would have liked it i think. o well! is shame

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"i am eat your precious pizza and feel no remorse for i am a treacherous swine and also so fat i am scientifically classified as a variety of pudding :heart: :heart: ponee"

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is no need to shout. You have plenty of money; if you want more pizza, simply purchase another pizza.

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
:popcorn::pint: *Waves at Alou and pokes Lindae with a stick yet again* :hula:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wishing you all a joyous celebration this evening. With a little luck I might be able to make it before it's over.