• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spring Cleaning 2009?

Nalif

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any word on they're going to be having a cleaning event this year? I've seen some really cool things I missed out on for 2008. Wish I had been playing back then :-\

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldn't count on it. Too many people got rid of a lot of items this past year, so something like this would be for those players (like yourself) who weren't playing last year...la

K

Katlene

I dont think anyone has accumilated enough crap to be able to get anything for another one just yet:lick:

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I dont think anyone has accumilated enough crap to be able to get anything for another one just yet:lick:
Sad to say, but I think I have :) Bring a new one on!!!!

M

Maggie

I vaguely remember them posting that a cleanup for 2009 was not in the plans but who knows things change. I for one would love to clean my house!

athos_uo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I vaguely remember them posting that a cleanup for 2009 was not in the plans but who knows things change. I for one would love to clean my house!
Five on Friday: January 23, 2009

"Will there be another spring cleaning event?"

There may be another spring cleaning type event at some point in the future. But it is not currently in the schedule.

-Sakkarah

Bomb Bloke

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keeping in mind that the vast, vast majority of turn in points woulda been earned via the Casca quest. When you consider that ANY character could get the 25k ticket within a few minutes, and that it was easy to "trade" tickets between shards, it was very easy to amass insane amounts of points.

As a result, the biggest losers were the ones who actually had stuff to turn in, and DID so. Suckers.