• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spring '23 content is rolling out

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My haul for 2 days on the Spawn.

Good Luck all with Bunnies!

1680323618134.png

Jibbed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yup definitely going to be a pain in smaller pop shards. Just went to try luck again, took from start to spawning boss solo, switched toons for boss, eventually got 3 helpers, no drops for anyone. So I foresee problems with people farming early spawn for the eggs and abandoning the champ til someone else kills it to reset the drop limit

given for me it’s after lunch on a Saturday and I struggled to get helpers for 2 hours, I’m thinking the champ spawn will quickly get ignored on some servers if this becomes a common issue due to the difficulty to get numbers to kill boss in reasonable time frame, cuz at this stage spending 2 hours for no egg isn’t worth it

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My wascally wabbit killing crew:

1680324457811.png

@Lady Sylph you could page on them for the bag balls. That will get action before the multi whatever.

Lady Sylph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
My haul for 2 days on the Spawn.

Good Luck all with Bunnies!

View attachment 142011
Geez that's some boot shoe haul! Not sure I can invest FULL days all the time to get drops...
My wascally wabbit killing crew:

View attachment 142012

@Lady Sylph you could page on them for the bag balls. That will get action before the multi whatever.
Yeah I ended up doing that and got a response from a GM saying it was under investigation now, the person I think that was boxing logged out so not sure if they will be back for the GM to see what they are doing but I would think they can somehow maybe see that the accounts are all under that persons name? I actually couldn't target all the charcters in the report because they were all on top of each other and wasn't showing up on my mobile bar for all of them either.

Deschet

Journeyman
Ran the first two levels on Pacific this morning right after it came up. Nothing. They need a reset timer on the spawn for sure.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yes, I carry mine from the last event.

personal caio

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Geez that's some boot shoe haul! Not sure I can invest FULL days all the time to get drops...

Yeah I ended up doing that and got a response from a GM saying it was under investigation now, the person I think that was boxing logged out so not sure if they will be back for the GM to see what they are doing but I would think they can somehow maybe see that the accounts are all under that persons name? I actually couldn't target all the charcters in the report because they were all on top of each other and wasn't showing up on my mobile bar for all of them either.

what's wrong with using bagball? the game allows you to have nothing to use your creativity too

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Lady Sylph and all. Playing multiple accounts is legal. Following is legal. Using items to block things is not legal. You have to report the illegal things someone does.

There will be players using multiple accounts and they do not have to talk to you. They only have to talk to a GM, which you will not see them do.

Lady Sylph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
[/QUOTE]
@Lady Sylph and all. Playing multiple accounts is legal. Following is legal. Using items to block things is not legal. You have to report the illegal things someone does.

There will be players using multiple accounts and they do not have to talk to you. They only have to talk to a GM, which you will not see them do.
Oh I didn't know multiboxing was ok with that many accounts, but if it is they should definitely up the spawn drop because people are going to run with that if they can people are gonna use that to get most of the 10 eggs and make it sad for others who don't(I can barely control my one account let alone 4-6 lol! wow), I think I'm just gonna do what Larisa said and spend my time with the bunnies instead of champ now :)

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

Oh I didn't know multiboxing was
[/QUOTE]
So you know, there is a difference between multi boxing, and multi clienting.

Multi boxing is where someone with 1 keystroke repeats the same action on all accounts.

Multi client they have to swap between. Sometimes gms wont check, so be careful how you word things.

Lady Sylph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Oh I didn't know multiboxing was
So you know, there is a difference between multi boxing, and multi clienting.

Multi boxing is where someone with 1 keystroke repeats the same action on all accounts.

Multi client they have to swap between. Sometimes gms wont check, so be careful how you word things.
[/QUOTE]

Ahh ok, I usually don't even bother paging on anyone because I just want to relax in the game and do my own thing so never really looked into all that. :)

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First test of killing bunnies solo, 6 or 7 thorns - no drops at all. 0 luck. All the people who worship luck, in chat talking about how many they are getting. So if you do not have a medium to high luck suit, I guess your sorta **it out of luck and will waste most of your thorns. And luck statues only last an hr out of 24.

Second test. 2100 luck suit (totally gimps my build too). 2 drops out of 7. Pretty bleak in the long term doing it solo as thorns will be the limiting factor. I think I have around 900. So let's say 30% drop rate would be 270 drops before I ran out of thorns. Then wait 18 days for a new crop to finish growing.

Is it top 3 attackers get chance at eggs? Did I misread that somewhere. If so, groups of 3 best way to go.

Last edited:

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I went to visit another shard I have a sampire on and thought it's an off time for that one and saw someone with what I believe was 5-6 characters multiboxing throwers at the champ... positioned them all in optimal areas around the map so probably got all 10 eggs. I ended up leaving after a while because I couldn't get anything since they took most of the mobs. :(

Edit: I guess they got tired of dying to the boss so they put down those bagball things so their throwers wouldn't get hit lol, I came back at shard up thinking they might have taken a break.

View attachment 142010
Did you page on this?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
First test of killing bunnies solo, 6 or 7 thorns - no drops at all. 0 luck. All the people who worship luck, in chat talking about how many they are getting. So if you do not have a medium to high luck suit, I guess your sorta **it out of luck and will waste most of your thorns. And luck statues only last an hr out of 24.

Second test. 2100 luck suit (totally gimps my build too). 2 drops out of 7. Pretty bleak in the long term doing it solo as thorns will be the limiting factor. I think I have around 900. So let's say 30% drop rate would be 270 drops before I ran out of thorns. Then wait 18 days for a new crop to finish growing.

Is it top 3 attackers get chance at eggs? Did I misread that somewhere. If so, groups of 3 best way to go.
I tried to encourage players to make Luck Suits:

With a tamer you just need max luck, no reason to cast spells other than recall.

A warrior would do fine in 40s resist and as high luck as you can get.

ToadFrog

Visitor
UNLEASHED
How long between spawns? I feel like I have been waiting forever. Look like I am totally AFK too cause I'm knitting a sweater while I wait.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
How long between spawns? I feel like I have been waiting forever. Look like I am totally AFK too cause I'm knitting a sweater while I wait.
Hey, it’s 30 minutes between spawns.

just do the thorns it’s easier.

ToadFrog

Visitor
UNLEASHED
Spawn started, I got an egg. I do think I will switch to thorns though.

E: First thorn got 2 eggs. Gonna go this route for sure, thanks. Probably will go get some boots but this is how I plan to get eggs.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i'm guessing, like last year, we'll have to turn in 5 eggs for one item (last year was those green ingots) and then turn in one ingots for one point? that would make the Drogeni's spellbook 200 eggs (not 40). be interesting to see tomorrow.

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to moan but once again you have to have a half decent fighter to have any chance in getting any of this stuff....

At least last year you could pick up the eggs and get some of the rewards...

Moan over....

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry to moan but once again you have to have a half decent fighter to have any chance in getting any of this stuff....

At least last year you could pick up the eggs and get some of the rewards...

Moan over....
A less than 1/4 decent fighter can kill the bunnies.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Also just tried an un trained Cu, took 51 seconds for it to kill the Bunny by itself.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can anyone confirm the item attributes to be correct?

Is the quiver actually not blessed and not shard bound?

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
awesome!

so now no one can complain they don't have enough eggs or time to collect eggs ,at these prices ...

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
1680539336276.png

Cool that they say counterfeit as well lol, neat!

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Quiver is not blessed and IS shard bound when claimed
1680539478244.png

And FAKE!!! LOL

I'm lovin the Counterfeit tags on the new items...well most of them.

Lady Sylph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Well that will make the originals from previous ones worth men then it seems and solve the problem of people being upset for past prices they paid I guess? lol

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
30 thorns planted.
Char 1 had 2790 luck and Char 2 had 2890 luck
Both got 21 thorns each and there were 7 total on bodies. That's a combined total of 49 eggs. There was only one round where there were zero drops.

Char 1 was not using the statue bonus so I will try that next time.