• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spreadsheet for imbuing armor

JJMcClure

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone have the spreadsheet that people are using to imbu there armor? I tried to make one myself but I dont know how to use Excel.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why need a spread sheet? I made my suite without one on good old pen and paper ;)

If you dont know how to use Excel a spread sheet is useless as you wont know how to use it!

Thunderz

O

Old Man of UO

I'm not sure if this is what you are asking for, but there are at least two imbuing calculators available on websites. I've used these and found it just as easy to check the difficulty of each property on whatever I want to imbue BEFORE imbuing anything, write down the difficulty and ingredients for each. Then I start with the most expensive (i.e., relic fragments) and then the most difficult. It's pretty easy to do once you figure out a method that works for you.

Imbuing calculators
http://www.knuckleheads.dk/imbuecalc.php
http://personal.inet.fi/cool/imagess/Imbu/imbu/imbu.html

Anyone have any others they use?

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
build 5(or more) lines to show:
phys:
fire:
cold:
poison:
energy:

Then in the lines beside them have your armor piece with its weighting on resist so:
phys 10
fire 9
cold 12
poison 9
energy 13

Add this on the last line (should be the 7th) =sum() inside the () you list the lines you want it to add up so if your using A1-A6 do that. I can't think of how to explain it but that is exactly what I do to add up the pieces for my suits. I also include lines for mana regen, hpi, stam, lmc and anything else I fancy. You can also have the final line to equal(example is for a fire resist on a sampire suit) =95-sum() and this would take the extra fire needed for a sampire suit.

It is easy to use once you figure out the basic commands.

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the OP is looking for a spreadsheet to calculate imbuing weight.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still it is very handy to build a sheet for each suit one is building now that you can mod to a specific level. Since imbuing came out and I started making a new calculation for each suit they have become more and more godly....time shall tell though.

J

[JD]

I made an excel spreadsheet where I could plug in values and see what my stats/resists/skills would be. I don't know how to upload it here to you though. If you pm me with an address I will email it to you

J

[JD]

Does anyone have a calc which will let you exceed 100% intensity on properties?

I made some 29 fire resist red dragon armor and I want to add 8 lmc, 18 cold, 8 sta, and some other properties and see how much, intensity wise, I can put on there before I actually waste POF and imbuing ingredients.

Unfortunately most the calcs I've seen cap out at 15 or 19 fire resist. I don't wanna spend hours farming for special ingredients on test, either.

JJMcClure

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Picus at the office: Thank you for explaining that. With that info i was able to build a basic spreadsheet that totals my resists from all the pieces.

Im actually looking for a spreadsheet that I can put the properties of my armor/jewels/weapon and it spits out the totals. Like total for all the resists and such. I have made a basic one but its really sloppy.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Picus at the office: Thank you for explaining that. With that info i was able to build a basic spreadsheet that totals my resists from all the pieces.

Im actually looking for a spreadsheet that I can put the properties of my armor/jewels/weapon and it spits out the totals. Like total for all the resists and such. I have made a basic one but its really sloppy.
This is what mine does but it makes do with the =sum(). For each char I make I just keep adding lines when I find a need a new one. I was making a suit for a faction mage so I added in the faction orni to take into account of the lmc/lrc/mana regen and energy resist....you can add as many lines as you want. More often than not you will just need to do this for the suit/jewels as the options on weapons are specific to that class of items and you won't use a slot for FC or HCI.

I also add a final like which is =70-line(A4 or what ever) where total resist is added up this is to so show how much resist I need to get to 70's. You can also do =70-line/number of armor pieces left, this I found very useful because often I have just had to grind out horned/barbed pieces untill it fell in the right spot leaving 5 spots to imbue....yummy.