• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Weapons Splintering Katana

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Final Weapon will look like this:

20 - 30 splinter
Spell chanelling
15 hci
15 dci
50 hla / hld / hitspell

Paying 20mil for a weapon i can imbue to look like this
Paying 5mil for a weapon with one "junk mod" (4 / 5 of my listed mods will fit)

Loppy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hate to burst your bubble but there is 0 chance you can imbue a weapon like that.

Looted weapons are non exceptional, so max intensity = 450.

Spell channelling is fairly intensive.

You could get like SC-1, Splinter, Spell and DCI, but still wouldn't be max intensities.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hate to burst your bubble but there is 0 chance you can imbue a weapon like that.

Looted weapons are non exceptional, so max intensity = 450.

Spell channelling is fairly intensive.

You could get like SC-1, Splinter, Spell and DCI, but still wouldn't be max intensities.
your right i didnt add it up. wouldnt need all those mods. really even just spell chanelling would be fine. the more open mods the better tho. kicking myself right now, i had a katana that would have worked but imbued it for a knockaround dexter weapon :/