• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Splintering 20 Spear

del55

Sage
Stratics Veteran
check the screenshoot for details.

offer please. Item is in Europa now. I may transfer it to Atlantic.

Attachments

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah the fact it's brittle, two handed and had hit area damage let this one down.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah sorry Sparrow. Brittle Splintering weapons inst really worth anything. The reason for this is that everytime you proc Splinter the item loses durability :(

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You think we can get a list together of desirable weapons and mods? I don't really PVP anymore so I'm not up on the best specials / weapons / mods. I know at least 20 splintering and a hit spell with no hit area is a good start. But no 2 handed weapons are good? Right now I'm looting anything with 20 splintering or higher and no area effect, but it would be cool to be a little more selective.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You think we can get a list together of desirable weapons and mods? I don't really PVP anymore so I'm not up on the best specials / weapons / mods. I know at least 20 splintering and a hit spell with no hit area is a good start. But no 2 handed weapons are good? Right now I'm looting anything with 20 splintering or higher and no area effect, but it would be cool to be a little more selective.
This is the mods to look out for (in my opinion)

• 20+ splinter
  • 1 handed (so you can use potions) or 2 handed with balanced
  • hit spell (fireball or lightning)
  • HLD (hit lower defense)
  • HLA (hit lower attack)
  • SSI

Butchers knife, kryss and things like that are always popular. Special moves would be things like disarm, bleed, infectious strike etc.

Wakizashi is another cool weapon for the frenzied whirlwind.

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think I've seen any weapons other than bows spawn with balance...

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think I've seen any weapons other than bows spawn with balance...
Same here. You can imbue it onto two handed weapons but imbuing splinter weapons is a big no no. Unless of course its for a "throw away" weapon.

del55

Sage
Stratics Veteran
so why it easily kills almost every one? paralyse + armor ignore in a row give almost 60 dmg .

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it may kill people but will last a fraction of the time that a clean one will last plus for PvP area Dmg is not wanted 2 handed is not wanted