• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons >>> SPLINTER / AI SWORDS <<<

grav1t0n

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Taking offers for this Splinter/Ai Swords. Take a look at picture. PM or icq 141924188 for quick response
66.jpg

1 - 75m reserve
2 - 200m Lins
3 - 30m reserve
4 - 75m reserve
5 - sold
6 - 125m reserve
Accepting last offers for items until 00-00 of 24 March.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
those are very cool broadswords and that long sword.....if only i had use for them and if only the broadsword and longsword had different specials to accompany that AI...but for the hell of it i will offer you 200 mil for # 2 just so i can bless the ****er...cant find any non prized good items lately

grav1t0n

Sage
Stratics Veteran
those are very cool broadswords and that long sword.....if only i had use for them and if only the broadsword and longsword had different specials to accompany that AI...but for the hell of it i will offer you 200 mil for # 2 just so i can bless the ****er...cant find any non prized good items lately
my favorite combination is hammerpick 30splint for ai/mortal+mastery and ubsw butcher 25splint for poison/disarm, but it is really hard to find proper pick and ubsw knife )
p.s. nice offer, i can make it like buyout.

Last edited:

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
you just loveee spending cash on terrible items dont ya

grav1t0n

Sage
Stratics Veteran
for exemple #6 - max powerful 1.25sec one handed sword with AI, clean item, high splinter, max lightning, total 3 nice mods + battle lust as a bonus, gun is perfect for mace and shield glasses >>> and you offering only 35m?

Last edited:

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I don't see any reserve sorry.

Just fyi. To wield it with max u neeed 55ssi and 150+ stam on suit