• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

splendid - we get awesome new tmap changes and what do i get to hear about

D

DLBarbar

I don't get it. People are so uptight with fel. I just rejoined UO after 10 or so years away. Myself and two friends. We do a champ every other night on Atlantic. Not once have we had our spawn interrupted. We do them during prime time. Why do people continue to propagate the myth of a red held monopoly on power scrolls?

F

FatherGanja

for the next 10 years ... every damn day ... is how there's too many pardons - great - just great - i'm really looking forward to the 1000's of posts about risk/reward, pk's are evil, they should never get pardoned because i'm a super trammy and i hate them

i'm just sooooo looking forward to the uhall being filled with these stupid posts for the next 10 years ... ad infinitum

Is this where I pancake about not being able rock the house as a bard?

I want to provoke wisps on players again.

H

Hurley

No consequences for being red? Blues have the entire virtue system, reds get nothing. Blues get all of the events, reds get nothing.

Its not like persons w/ reds don't have blues, besides how many non-pvpers ever even go to Fel?! rofl
Very, very veryvery few