• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Spiritwood Event Items

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Came across 4 'Pitchfork of the Scurrying Scavenger' and a 'Tuning Fork of Close Harmony' while I was clearing out my house, both items from Spiritwood 2007 events. I didn't attend these events so they have no great worth to me, but I'd still like to see them preserved. Would anyone be interested in them? At no cost of course :)

Crest Lavender

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how about putting them on display in one of the spiritwood houses? tavern or theater?

demonlawyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Is Fenris still about? I recall seeing him post online a year ago.

I remember a long long time ago his Spiritwood tavern in felucca, before Trammel existed and how it was the first (and only) player run town. I remember people asked if they could place houses early as they wanted to keep the town the same, and they weren't allowed. Nice to hear that Spiritwood has stood the test of time though.

Dragoneye Joe

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have found one of these pitchforks in an idoc... Are these worth anything?

Last edited:

Amantala EA

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The pitchforks are from when EA&E ran a weekly tavern evening at the Spiritwood tavern. Not worth anything as such, unless you have a sentimental reason for keeping them. If anyone want me to take them, I will happily find somewhere to display them. Those events hold some good memories for me, I loved that place! :) Spiritwood tavern fell a little while ago but the theatre still exist so that would also be a good place to keep them!