• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] spending alot of zeroes for these rubble items

klimo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
fish -
rope
cannonball
black pearl reagent
tiny NW corner blood tile
wooden blocks
wooden stairs
handrails
carpet pieces
right side east facing tapestry
right side east facing hanging axes
right side south facing hanging axes
white healers bed head section facing south x 2
grey ( not tan ) healers bed foot section facing east

if you have any of these items and are considering selling them - why not take my gold to the rares fest and have yourself a good spending spree - help if ya can - thanks for looking :)

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
since you are buying rubble could you let me know what the value of a white rubble bandage is worth. according to manticores rubble list its super rare

klimo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
since you are buying rubble could you let me know what the value of a white rubble bandage is worth. according to manticores rubble list its super rare
howdy,
this is just my opinion - nothing etched in stone, because as always , I believe an items worth is only what two people agree it is- the buyer and the seller - I can say i own 2) bandages and bought them for as low as 10 million ( 3 yrs or so ago ) and the 2nd I bought within the last yr or so and paid 25 million at that time - taking into acct the scarcity as well as the continuing depreciation of gold , I guess im comfortable telling you maybe somewhere between 30 and 50 million . Maybe others have thoughts on it for you :)