• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spellweaving

Grugot

Journeyman
So, if you have two 120 spellweavers with their mastery 3 loaded and they do a focus - what should be the timer on the arcane focus? Mine was 21,000 which I thought it would be more as I thought it would be equivalent to 4 people.

Grugot

Journeyman
It does not. it gives 5 hours. I tested it.

When its first cast it will show as 6 hours but then switch back down to 5 hours.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It does not. it gives 5 hours. I tested it.

When its first cast it will show as 6 hours but then switch back down to 5 hours.
Could that be because it only displays hours and not minutes? For example... The time is really 6:00 hours and then 5:59 hours/mins. But the display just shows the largest denominator. In this case... the hour.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Could that be because it only displays hours and not minutes? For example... The time is really 6:00 hours and then 5:59 hours/mins. But the display just shows the largest denominator. In this case... the hour.
That's correct. It only displays non-hour time when it goes under an hour. If you check the crystal 30min after you cast it (let's say it went to 5 hours right after casting) then it's still going to say 5 hours...then 4 hours... etc.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I see. But that sure is a fast minute to go from 6:00 to 5:59 in a second.
I feel like you're trolling me, but technically it's 06:00:00 HH/MM/SS and then it rolls down to 05:59:59. And like I said... it rolls up to the largest denominator. The hour. When the largest denominator becomes minutes it will show minutes.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Not trolling. Just being dense.
If it makes you feel any better one time I was having a dense moment and I got one of those mailers in the mail from a car dealership that was a scratch off. I actually drove out to the dealership legit thinking I had won something.

#NeverForget

This is confidential and can't be used to shame me on forums later.