• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spellweaving

C

Calliope

Well, my guild are now all here, and we're doing ok with skill levelling, but I'm throwing myself on your mercy once again. We need a set of spellweaving scrolls - we already have Arcane Circle, Gift of Renewal and Summon Fey - but we need the rest of them.

Can anyone supply them? I would emphasise that we are not looking for a freebie, we will pay whatever you ask (within reason;).

Here's hoping!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like remind you that for certain spells like summon fey and summon fiend that you always have to do the quests. Even if you have the spells in the spellbook. You can't cast the spells if you did not do the quests.

C

Calliope

Oh yes, I know about that. I got Summon Fey last night, it's the others I need. ;)

N

Nenime

Hehe, finally :)

But that was way too much gold for a few scrolls. Thank you very much though.
Just tell me if you need more.

Have fun with it. Happy hunting!

C

Calliope

My thanks to you for putting up with missed appointments, and for the scrolls too of course!