• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

spellweaving scrolls

A

agpga

did the spawn rate of spellweaving scrolls get turned down lately as I am having a heck of a time finding them.

If not what monsters spawn them regularly so i can fill a few books.

Also ML has been out a while now isn't it about time to come up with a quest that would allow scribes to make spellweaving scrolls it would give my scribe something to do.

C

Connor_Graham

Any of the named ML monsters can drop the scrolls. I haven't noticed any significant change in the drop. It's possible you could just be in a dry streak. I don't know if any of the non named ones drop them or not as I've never hunted them.

A

agpga

must be a dry spell then because i did well over 200 Miasmas the other day with the sole purpose of getting scrolls and i got all of 2

M

Merv DeGriff

I pulled a few off of trogs the other day and some mob in Ilshenar. The drop rate is patheticly low and always bothers the bejessus out of me. I keep a stock of them for new weavers in the Mage Tower and collect unwanted ones from other members, and I still occaisonaly run out of some of them.

Summon Fey and Summon Imp are quest only, just in case those are the ones you are looking for.

If you are hunting with a warrior, trogs are a decent source when not camped to badly. Drop rate still sucks, but the trogs are chain fed into your Sword of Doom™ harvesting tool. Lots of chaff, and little wheat.

Any ML monster can drop them, so keep at it. Getting keys for bedlam is also a good choice. They can pop up on the named mobs there, Master Joanah for example.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
spellweaving was made as like a prestige skill. you have to work to get the scrolls, you have to work to be able to cast them.

Thats why you cannot make the scrolls, books or buy the skill. Thats what makes it great.

Knowledge is achieved through hard work. Not Handouts.
Knowledge earned is better than knowledge given.