• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spellweaving Network

• Thread starter SUPRsalad
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SUPRsalad

I built this spellweaving mage I really want to try out. I always wanted a spellweaver and now I actually have one.

The problem is, is that the template is useless without an arcane focus.
And I mean, totally useless.

Theres one or two other SUPR that have spellweavers, and we never seem to be on at the same time, anyway.

My idea is that we make a spellweaving network. A group of as many players as possible, who have, and who are willing, to log their spellweaver in and all have a rune to some public joint (or preferably the prism) so we can all get our focus's and then go on about our day.

We don't need to be buddies. I just want to get a focus, and Im sure a lot of other players have these templates that they never log in for the same reason.

If yr down for something like this, please PM me your icq, along with the character name you wanna have in the network, and we can start working out the details.

Feel free to discuss ideas:

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uhhhh, most people just join non gimp guilds. The secret is that a healthy guild will be able to get you a level 5 focus on demand.

S

SUPRsalad

Agreed. SUPR needs more spellweavers.
*soulstones his sp.weaving*

edit: and more awesome xhealing