• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spellbook reports.

• Thread starter imported_xStrikerx
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_xStrikerx

After turning in over 10,000 spellbooks to the library, I decided to post some data. I only kept spellbooks with a super slayer mod or 3 mods. About 8000 spellbooks were crafted with 110 real magery and 100 inscription, the rest were crafted with 100+ real magery (110 with jewelry) and 95+ inscription. All spellbooks were crafted w/o a talisman (50% create/5% execptional). Even at the 5% exceptional rate, I appeared to create 10-20 exceptional books per 120 (8-16%); never had less than 8 at 110/100 skills.

Scrolls used: about 150,000

Super Slayers:
2 Arachnid
2 Demon
2 Elemental
4 Repond (1 also had +5 intelligence)
0 Reptile
1 Undead
No other mods on super slayers other than the 1 Repond.

Books with 3 properties: about 85
Only recieved 1 spellbook with 3 skill mods (+11 magery/med/eval). Much rarer than super slayers but they do exist.

If there is a statistic I passed over that you would like info on, I'll try to estimate my result. I encourage others to keep approximate results of their crafting and post them here. May the RNG be on your side.

S

Sethblackmoore

Well I've recently started up my scribe for a friend who wanted a demon and undead slayer for doom. I've been through more than 10k scroll with

115 magery
100 scribe
tali w/ 15 except bonus/16 reg bonus

And I've made WAY more 3 mod books than superslayers. I've made about 15 three mod books and just one elemental and 2 reptile so far. None of the super slayers have mods on them. I'm tempted now for myself to make a full set of super slayer books. A lot of time but it may be worth it in the end.

C

Connor_Graham

You can get an Undead slayer book from one of the new player quests in New Haven.