• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Speedhacking....fun?

• Thread starter Ivan - MT
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ivan - MT

I won't mention the Faction guilds name, but how can a group honestly have a fun fighting another when all they do is speedhack constantly for the advantage. Our guilds been out learning the ropes the hard way and thats fine, we're not complaining about losing the fights over & over, but I just can't understand how a guild can play that way ALL the time.

We'll continue to spawn and get our scrolls and our deathrobes. It just makes it harder for those members who are new to fel and spawning for the first time. Many get turned off by all the cheating right off the get go.

Ivan [MT]

C

Chronic Apathy

Sorry but I play on diff shards almost every major PVP guild use way more than just speedhacks. My favorite is when they have 10 to raid 5 and use every "special ability" available.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Ivan,

I've encountered this group in the field with my small guild.

It's clear they are using "enhancements". Believe it or not, these clowns are nothing compared to some of the trash on Great Lakes.

The sad truth is nothing will be done by the GMs to stop this. The only thing you can do is use teamwork with your guild to beat them. The people that use these programs don't even view it as cheating. They honestly feel that they are playing legit.

C

Chronic Apathy

Hi Ivan,

It's clear they are using "enhancements". Believe it or not, these clowns are nothing compared to some of the trash on Great Lakes.

The sad truth is nothing will be done by the GMs to stop this. The only thing you can do is use teamwork with your guild to beat them. The people that use these programs don't even view it as cheating. They honestly feel that they are playing legit.
I can't agree more with what you said. Right now GL = hack-utopia

I

Ivan - MT

Worse night so far...by far. So many of them going blink, blink as they scream past you shooting 6 arrows at one time, casting on the run and hitting you for almost 60 damage with all 70's equipped....so pathetic. The Sherrif needs to grow a set along with all his guards....but then again since he can't that's why he uses what he uses to win the fight.:lame:

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just the other day when we did a fel champ spawn i died and so i started watching one guy run away towards my direction and while he was running, he was casting greater heal, he never stopped at all, went from one corner of my screen to the other so fast and cast heal twice all while running and never stopping

S

Shanna

It's really sad how the GMs neglect Fel but when Tram gets a couple of fake hammers, they go on a mass banning.

Trammies, truly, own UO.

Hehe, that's why I go both ways :D

O

Obsession 1

I agree, I think everyone should COMply with the rules. There are so many that stretch the definition of cheating its pathetic. Once in a while i will come across a fight where i can actually keep up with my opponent, it's shocking really.

Y

Yalp

Hee. Hee.

So some guilds.. who we all know who they are.... use an illegal program to monitor the spawns AND another illegal program to speed hack through the battle... AND another illegal program to macro spells and actions no one else can do in combo?

U know peeps like that IRL are loosers and morons.

yalpers!

B

Balian of Asgard

Hi,

I have alot of fun on Baja. When you all show up.
I have the same thoughts as many of you though, like how can someone from the "Drug Enforcement Agency" with a name the opposite of rabbit, cast 1 exp and I start running away in priority FLEE mode, but still get hit with 2 FS'

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Mebbe you should kick ppl like that, whom you are talking about so passionately, out of your alliance before you start calling the kettle black.

P

Piehunter

Hi Ivan,

These losers were on GL too Lynk, but they couldn't 'hack' being there anymore...so they moved on to try to 'hack' it somewhere else.

I

Ivan - MT

Hi,

I have the same thoughts as many of you though, like how can someone from the "Drug Enforcement Agency" with a name the opposite of rabbit, cast 1 exp and I start running away in priority FLEE mode, but still get hit with 2 FS'

Mebbe you should kick ppl like that, whom you are talking about so passionately, out of your alliance before you start calling the kettle black.
What the hell you talking about? A little more info would be useful.

Y

Yalp

Hi,

well hmmm.. sure.. ok.. fine.. uh huh... uh huh.. righto..

:coco:

I

Ivan - MT

If Asgard what's to claim we were hacking in some form, then that's the biggest joke of all time tossed our way. To explain why you were hit by 3 spells...hmm...maybe 3 members attacking you at the same time? We were attacking only 1 or 2 of your group at a time. That's our best chance at dropping any of you due to the "speed" etc.

As for our Alliance....we have none and have not been in one for many, many months. It still shows us allied to our old Alliance from way back on UO.com, but until the EA fixes that we will continue to show allied with them.

We'll meet again, I'm sure of that.

Ivan

I

Ivan - MT

k, lemme figure this out..............................

so anyone who can mop your arse is a cheater?

Its nice to see that you all know who I am lol, my name invokes FEAR lol
Cuz I don't know any of you, except mebbe Ivan, if its the Ivan Im thinking.
No, we've been mopped by many who are NOT cheaters. And getting mopped is no big deal....it helps up learn.

We don't know who you are, other than than the fact we saw you last night with the others in your group blinking all around like a scene from Tron. The only reason your name was called is because you were the closest red at that given time.

As for FEAR, hmm....none here since we aren't hacking. But there must be FEAR among the "Little Red Riding Hoods". But as far as them cheating....no CoMment.:thumbsup:

B

Balian of Asgard

No, we've been mopped by many who are NOT cheaters. And getting mopped is no big deal....it helps up learn.

We don't know who you are, other than than the fact we saw you last night with the others in your group blinking all around like a scene from Tron. The only reason your name was called is because you were the closest red at that given time.

As for FEAR, hmm....none here since we aren't hacking. But there must be FEAR among the "Little Red Riding Hoods". But as far as them cheating....no CoMment.:thumbsup:
My replies are gone, o well

O

Obsession 1

Hey Ivan and Ceno,

I dont think Balian's post about "Drug Enforcement Agency" with a name the opposite of rabbit" had anything to do with you guys. I dont think there is any question that MT plays fair.

What he posted requires very little decoding really. Drug Enforcement Agency is also commonly known as DEA in the law enforcement world. Also, if you were to take the opposite of rabbit, some would consider that a turtle from the old program for kids called "A turtle and a hare".

That should clear things up. I have seen MT out and about and there is not doubt in my mind that you all play fair. You are all a great bunch of people.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.