• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Specific Vendor House

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im in need of a vendor supplying housing items.

Mainly wood/stone furniture but also a forge/anvil.

Anyone tell me of such a place?

L

Legacyee

What do you need ?
I can make most things and i am happy to give some away :)

Just give us a shopping list

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats perfect - Thank you.

Give me a few days to work out what I need, im not on much at this time of the week.

Ill provide the boards/ignots!

Will get back to you soon.

Thank Ye

L

Legacyee

I also have plenty of boards and ingots so we shouldn't have too many problems, and I shall be mining for stone tonight(all types) :)

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats perfect - Im more than happy to pay though.

Just working out what I need...

Seven Shadow Tables Facing East.
5 Shadow Chairs

10x Wooden Benches
1 x Forge facing North (thats the one that in game would face >>> and not ^^^ right?)
1x Anvil. (same as above)

18x Metal Chests (or wooden!)

I think thats all..it seems alot and only seems to cover one floor of my home.
What the hell am i gonna put on floor two =/ (and 3 once i can afford it).

ugh.

L

Legacyee

The shadow item's are not craftable, if that is what you really need, I can't help with them sorry.
If you chose some type that is craftable I shall make them for you

The ten benches are made, no problem and are free

there are three types of forge. Elven, small and Large, I have made a large forge, no problem, no charge

the anvil is made, no problem, no charge

and the 18 chest's, I can only make from wood, so you can have 18 of those if you want, and if you feel that you should pay for them....they are 1 gold each :)
just say where and when you want these

L

Legacyee

Sorry my mistake
I awoke this morning and thought the same so I'm on the job already, should be ready soon

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah my bad,

Thanks alot Leg, is tomorrow night ok? Working late tonight.

ill need to pay something, even 20k? That surely is fine?

C

Cat Crimson

Why dontcha be a real gent and let a lady have the pleasure of giving you a present :)

Believe me, once you get going, and discover quite how much stuff for decoing and furnishing your home is out there, it's going to be a case of " I need a bigger house ! " rather than " How am I going to fill up this empty space ? "

Also, you can get wood, metal and leather container engraving tools so you can personalise your " storage solutions " :D

L

Legacyee

Tomorrow night (Thursday)is fine, I have evrything but the shadow items and I am working on those
And like Cat says take it as a gift you can use the gold on other items that you might need :)

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok - Perfect thanks alot.

Ive sent you my ICQ via PM, however ill also keep myself logged onto thre forums so we can PM if thats easier.

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks again for the items.

I was wondering - I see we have a european trade forum, however its not like we on Drach use it, so, is it possible to have a Monthly thread? I.e "January Buy/Sell Thread" and once it becomes Feburary it gets locked and a new one is made?

Im unsure if this allowed but I think it would be better for a small shard like us, that way we could post what we're looking to buy/sell and someone may have or know where to find it?

C

Cat Crimson

We used to have one years ago. In fact Mags/Piotr may remember I was one of the people that requested it. It got used a bit and then not at all. The European trade forum here is for Drachs as well. I think some of the old auction sites that used to be very popular have closed down now. There are some German boards where some trading gets done these days but I don't know which they are.

Tbh I think the board gets so little action these days that I don't think the mods would crack too many heads if the occasional for sale/wanted post comes up :)

L

Legacyee

@ ScottishHero
I hope you are having a good time doing the deco on your house and your last 4 stone tables are now ready, just let me know where and when you would like them :)